WHAT SIZE ARE THESE FOAMS?

Quick Q, NT fam. 

Got these DB foams side by side with a Sz13 "Cough Drop" model. 

Unfortunately the DBs (are used), lack tags, a box or any other discernable means of identifying the dimensions. 

Any theories as to it's size or how to determine it for that matter? 

I'd appreciate some input. 

Cheers. 

Last edited:
Pull out the insole, and look on the bottom of it. It should say what what size it is.
Interesting. Reads 10.5 - 12. These definitely don't fit like 12 though. 

I'd definitely guess somewhere around 10.5 - 11. Sounds about right eh? Based off the pics at least. 

And thanks.

Yea from the pics I would guess size 11, looks quite a bit smaller than the 13.

Maybe take a pic next to a tape measure and have someone in the foam thread do the same with a 10.5/11/11.5 foamposite. The outsole should get about 1/2 inch smaller as the size changes. Or take them to a shoe store and compare them with another pair of foams in in the same size (colorway wouldn't matter, knicks foams would work since they are still sitting a lot of places). Those are the best things I can think of

Yea from the pics I would guess size 11, looks quite a bit smaller than the 13.

Maybe take a pic next to a tape measure and have someone in the foam thread do the same with a 10.5/11/11.5 foamposite. The outsole should get about 1/2 inch smaller as the size changes. Or take them to a shoe store and compare them with another pair of foams in in the same size (colorway wouldn't matter, knicks foams would work since they are still sitting a lot of places). Those are the best things I can think of
I'd hoped i wouldn't have had to drag my *** all the way down to the mall, but i guess that's the sure way of getting this sorted. 

Thanks again. It'll be done not till next week; this being Mother's Day weekend and all. 

Back
Top Bottom