What song are you listening to right now?

A master of his craft. If you don't know about Brother Ali, def go cop Shadows On The Sun. It's a masterpiece. 

Murs going wild in the background 
smokin.gif

A master of his craft. If you don't know about Brother Ali, def go cop Shadows On The Sun. It's a masterpiece. 

Murs going wild in the background :smokin

maybe he is part black cause i don't think he knew that was a nirvana song being used, probably just an age thing...

he's nice but was expecting more the way you hyped it - for me, at this point, a white rapper has to come as good or better than 'in his prime' eminem for me to pay any mind...
not fair but that's the way it is; less people think like me than years before but it's still the case for a lot of fans a least for a little while longer

on another note - i wish the whisper flow & all hybridizations never existed

Last edited:
maybe he is part black cause i don't think he knew that was a nirvana song being used, probably just an age thing...

he's nice but was expecting more the way you hyped it - for me, at this point, a white rapper has to come as good or better than 'in his prime' eminem for me to pay any mind...
not fair but that's the way it is; less people think like me than years before but it's still the case for a lot of fans a least for a little while longer

on another note - i wish the whisper flow & all hybridizations never existed
roll.gif
 "As good or better than Eminem in his prime"? Son - might as well never pay attention to another white rapper again. Def check out his Shadows on The Sun LP. It's a cult classic. Dude can tell stories with the best of 'em. 

That may very well be, but I'd be willing to bet that less than five (and that's being generous) of your top 20 would have wanted to see Slim on the mic in the late 90's to early  '00's, and I'm not even an Eminem fan, but dude was a problem on his first two Aftermath albums.

eyes.gif

Last edited:
10 rings on like JU done play some basketball, YES!! my house is like a mall, I'm murray shoe walking and your ho she want my balls, my hummer roll on inches and its tall like Pau Gasol

If there ever was a song that just instantly cheers me up, that instantly puts a smile on my face, this would be it.

Back
Top Bottom