What song are you listening to right now?

Questlove & James Poyser -Goodbye Isaac, Be Still My Beating Heart (Sting cover), & The Dark

The next couple of songs that played...

Quantic - Time Is The Enemy

Prince - Little Red Corvette & I Wanna Be Your Lover

A counter to the culture vulture's performance last night.

Guitar World: "With digital editing, it is now possible to create a situation where you could jam with any artist from the past. Would you ever consider doing something like that?"

Prince: "Certainly not. That's the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon. Also, what they did with that Beatles song ["Free As a Bird"], manipulating John Lennon's voice to have him singing from across the grave... that'll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control."

Also, Prince joked that sexy never left in response to culture vulture's sexy back... He also wrote a diss line in his song "Give It To Me" saying, "Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it."

Whats worse is he disrespected Prince at the Golden Globes sometime after by lowering the mic to mock Prince's height...

I got called a hater because I said, and meant it with all of my soul, **** Justin, he is the epitome of a culture vulture and I hate everything he stands for.

Back
Top Bottom