What song are you listening to right now?

If it is the last thing I do, I will make steamy passionate love to a big bottom, thick thighs, wide hips, big breasts, cute face, cocoa brown skin, with that in between hair texture having Dominican woman during a NY summer night in a cramped apartment in Spanish Harlem or da Heightz while listening to music like this after a night of dancing.

Last edited:
Oh don't get me wrong, the original is nice like rice, can't be beat. I still play that song like it's the first day I heard it but I love the Cookin Soul remix. That crew from Spain is nice.

Kool G Rap & Nas - Fast Life & Cookin Soul Remix

I will say I like the Cookin Soul remix of this over the original (which I like also). I mean Cookin Soul pulled out The Delee for the remix & rocked it... Kool G Rap's flow sounds even more $$$ with the remix...

^the vinyl reanimators remix of 'fast life' kills all other versions imo, by far^ (can't find a full youtube example tho...it was on the original vinyl release)

been listening to a lot of eazy, nwa & the posse lately as it is right around the 25th anniversary of the release of eazy-duz-it & straight outta compton (& eazy-e b day i guess)

My anthem right now

Back
Top Bottom