What song are you listening to right now?

Ghostface & Raekwon - Batman & Robin

Even their so-so stuff is better than most rapper's entire catalog.

Christian Rich - Supaman (Ft. Rza)

Someone needs to upload version with some women of color.

Schoolboy Q - Collard Greens (ft. Kendrick Lamar).

Also posted the Arsenio Hall appearance from earlier this week. Nice to have a late night show that has a healthy amount of hip hop musical guests. Song is ok, but the beat is nice.

Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride, Parliment - Mothership Connection (Star Child), Bill Withers - Kissing My Love

Kendrick Lamar - The Recipe (ft. Dr. Dre)

David McCallum - The Edge

so yall wann go waay back, huh?...posted this before yet it hasn't been posted enough...enjoy...(with the top down if possible)...
William De Vaughn? RESPECT! That's that timeless soul music right there. The music you drive slow to with a clean *** ride.

That's the type of music when people pull up beside you they turn their music down to vibe with you.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

^ Steady! Steady rockin' all night long... [doing 2 step in my cubicle office now]...
You know the deal homey! I'm an 80's baby. My parents used to play all of the timeless oldies back in the day.

^ Steady! Steady rockin' all night long... [doing 2 step in my cubicle office now]...

You know the deal homey! I'm an 80's baby. My parents used to play all of the timeless oldies back in the day.

If you like 80's r&b check out this mixtape from Yoroku Saki. It's a free DL. Track list is below...

Tracklisting:

High Fashion - Feelin' Lucky Lately
B.B.&Q. Band - Imagination
Klique - I Can't Shake This Feeling
Midnight Star - Midas Touch
Shalamar - Make That Move
The O'Jays - Put Our Heads Together
Rene & Angela - Drive My love
Kashif - Just Gotta Have You
Midnight Star - Night Rider
Stacy Lattisaw - Young Girl
Stephanie Mills - Never Get Enough Of You
Patrice Rushen - Get Off (You Fascinate Me)
Morris Day - Oak Tree
Anita Baker - Squeeze Me
Isley Brothers - Way Out Love

Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love & Crosstown Traffic

Crosstown Traffic is the funkiest ever use of a kazoo, comb, & tissue paper...

Back
Top Bottom