What song best describes your life right now or the way you feel?

not a song but....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

somebody who can make gifs's hollla @ my inbox please. vol. 2gunUn.

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Kanye West -Heartless

Girlfriend of 8months 2 years just asked for a break....and the funny thing is.. she is the one that is causing our fights..and she seems so ungreatful for all the things ive been doing lately....

Same thing with me....

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FAIL[/color]

Anyone got a song called People won't pay up so I'm bout to go broke? That would really work right now
tired.gif

Unfortunately, Gorilla Zoe feat. Lil Wayne "Losin It". Reason its unfortunate is because Im not really a big fan of todays music.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FAIL

roll.gif
roll.gif

My life your entertainment!

I'm in the public eye of my school and I'm making moves. I'm loving it.!

Back
Top Bottom