What Songs are FLAWLESS to You

Usher - Superstar (intro), Superstar, Can U Handle It, Something Special, Love You Gently
Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You, Diary, Butterflyz, Wait Til U See My Smile, How It Feels to Fly
John Legend - Stay With You, So High, It Don't Have to Change, Another Again, I'll Be Coming Home, Everybody Knows, This Time
Anthony Hamilton - Charlene, I Tried, I'm A Mess, The Truth, I Know What Loves All About, Better Love, The Point of it All, Her Heart
Maxwell - Playing Possum, Pretty Wings, This Woman's Work, Sumthin' Sumthin', Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder), Stop The World
Musiq - Love, Teach Me, So Beautiful, Deserve U More
Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy, 2 Luv Birds, Brand New Luv, Dreamworld, 2 The Sky, Ms. Harmony, Sweetest Love
Luther Vandross - If This World Were Mine, Superstar/Until You Come Back To Me, If Only For One Night, The Closer I Get To You, A House Is Not a Home (Dionne Warwick)
Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man, Distant Lover, She Needs Me, My Last Chance, Your Precious Love, Heard It Through The Grapevine, Piece of Clay
Donny Hathaway - A Song For You, Misty, You've Got A Friend, For All We Know, I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know, She's My Lady, Thank You Master For My Soul
Etta James - At Last, Sunday Kind Of Love, Fool That I Am, All I Could Do Was Cry
Sam Cooke - Change Is Gonna Come, Tenderness, You Send Me, I'll Come Running Back To You, Bring It On Home To Me, Nothing Can Change This Love
Stylistics - Betcha By Golly Wow, People Make The World Go Round, Stone In Love With You, You Make Me Feel Brand New,
The Temptations - My Girl, I Wish It Would Rain, I'm Gonna Make You Love Me, Cloud Nine
The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her, Oh Girl
Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone, Call Me, I'm Still In Love With You, Love and Happiness, How Can You Mend a Broken Heart, Let's Stay Together
John Mayer - Wheel, Waiting On The World To Change, Gravity, Slow Dancing In a Burning Room, Dreaming With a Broken Heart, Daughters, Come Back To Bed, Assasin, Edge Of Desire
Adele - Chasing Pavements, Melt My Heart To Stone, Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan)
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game, Just Friends, Tears Dry On Their Own, Wake Up Alone
Corrine Bailey Rae - Choux Pasty Heart, Til It Happens To You, Like A Star, I'd Do It All Again, Loves On Its Way, I'd Like To Call It Beauty, The Sea

So so many more...

Usher - Superstar (intro), Superstar, Can U Handle It, Something Special, Love You Gently
Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You, Diary, Butterflyz, Wait Til U See My Smile, How It Feels to Fly
John Legend - Stay With You, So High, It Don't Have to Change, Another Again, I'll Be Coming Home, Everybody Knows, This Time
Anthony Hamilton - Charlene, I Tried, I'm A Mess, The Truth, I Know What Loves All About, Better Love, The Point of it All, Her Heart
Maxwell - Playing Possum, Pretty Wings, This Woman's Work, Sumthin' Sumthin', Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder), Stop The World
Musiq - Love, Teach Me, So Beautiful, Deserve U More
Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy, 2 Luv Birds, Brand New Luv, Dreamworld, 2 The Sky, Ms. Harmony, Sweetest Love
Luther Vandross - If This World Were Mine, Superstar/Until You Come Back To Me, If Only For One Night, The Closer I Get To You, A House Is Not a Home (Dionne Warwick)
Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man, Distant Lover, She Needs Me, My Last Chance, Your Precious Love, Heard It Through The Grapevine, Piece of Clay
Donny Hathaway - A Song For You, Misty, You've Got A Friend, For All We Know, I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know, She's My Lady, Thank You Master For My Soul
Etta James - At Last, Sunday Kind Of Love, Fool That I Am, All I Could Do Was Cry
Sam Cooke - Change Is Gonna Come, Tenderness, You Send Me, I'll Come Running Back To You, Bring It On Home To Me, Nothing Can Change This Love
Stylistics - Betcha By Golly Wow, People Make The World Go Round, Stone In Love With You, You Make Me Feel Brand New,
The Temptations - My Girl, I Wish It Would Rain, I'm Gonna Make You Love Me, Cloud Nine
The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her, Oh Girl
Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone, Call Me, I'm Still In Love With You, Love and Happiness, How Can You Mend a Broken Heart, Let's Stay Together
John Mayer - Wheel, Waiting On The World To Change, Gravity, Slow Dancing In a Burning Room, Dreaming With a Broken Heart, Daughters, Come Back To Bed, Assasin, Edge Of Desire
Adele - Chasing Pavements, Melt My Heart To Stone, Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan)
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game, Just Friends, Tears Dry On Their Own, Wake Up Alone
Corrine Bailey Rae - Choux Pasty Heart, Til It Happens To You, Like A Star, I'd Do It All Again, Loves On Its Way, I'd Like To Call It Beauty, The Sea

So so many more...

Walter Jackson - It's All Over, Speak Her Name

"The Van ****" - No Man Is An Island

Virgil Brothers - Temptation 'Bout To Get Me

Skip Mahoney and The Casuals - Where Ever You Go

Gene Chandler - Just Be True

Walter Jackson - It's All Over, Speak Her Name

"The Van ****" - No Man Is An Island

Virgil Brothers - Temptation 'Bout To Get Me

Skip Mahoney and The Casuals - Where Ever You Go

Gene Chandler - Just Be True

C.L. Smooth-Love Is a Battlefield, Its A Love Thing, All I Know( its Jazzy Jeff's song but he spits)
ATCQ-Find A Way
The Black Eyed Peas-Joints and Jam
plenty others but too lazy to post...

C.L. Smooth-Love Is a Battlefield, Its A Love Thing, All I Know( its Jazzy Jeff's song but he spits)
ATCQ-Find A Way
The Black Eyed Peas-Joints and Jam
plenty others but too lazy to post...

Maxwell - Sumthin Sumthin (Mellosmooth mix), Fortunate
Kanye West - Spaceship, Stronger, Champion, Roses, Touch The Sky
N.E.R.D. - Maybe, Run to the Sun
Mos Def - Traveling Man, Umi Says
Nas - Nas Is Like, Ether
Common - Faithful
Jay z - Song Cry, Lost One
Lupe Fiasco - He Say She Say
De La Soul - Me, Myself, and I