What sports did you play in HS

and what did your best season look like?
I did Soccer, track, cross country and tennis.

My best season was probably my sophomore year while running cross country. Ran my 5ks in about 17 minutes and i beasted but thats about it. Hit a wall after that
laugh.gif

baseball.

even though i had never played baseball before other than pick up games in the streets..

highlight moment against skyline:
down my 2, got me a triple with runners on 1st and 2nd in the bottom of the 6 inning..i actually couldnt believe i made contact, i stood there froze for like a second lol
could of been an in the park but our dumb 3rd base couch made me slide at third.

only sport i played because our coach would forget to check my grades lol

football and baseball.

best thing my soph year i had 3.5 sacks in one game
pimp.gif

stop playing that year due to grades.

Played football, baseball, and basketball. AAU basketball during high school

Career highlights. Averaged 15 and 10 as a senior, won districts, lost to Dillard High School (Ft. Lauderdale) in high school Final Four.

Soccer. Best season... I did alright. Like 5 goals and a handful of assists. Nothing spectacular. Best game was 2 goals and assisting the final goal. We lost 5-3 though
indifferent.gif

Played freshmen soccer
4 years at varsity basketball
Tennis my senior year for fun

Best year was senior year. Maybe scored like 9 points and 3 boards a game. Won states through
pimp.gif

Basketball

Best year was 10th grade, 6th man for most of the year but got to start a couple games

Baseball and Football. 
My Junior year I was one of the homerun leaders in the Greater Cincinnati area. My team sucked though. 

soccer and volley ball . once i hit high school i realized the talent pool was way out of my league to play basketball lol . soccer was and will always be my favorite to play and watch

i played football and basketball. but i quit during my jr. sr. year. 
i played but the politics was ridiculous
tired.gif

Track and cross country. Everytime track and the Olympics come on, I get both hyped and
eyes.gif
and the same time
laugh.gif

Soccer, Basketball, Lacrosse

Soccer- im alright score a few goals in season, been on varsity since soph year
Basketball- JV
Lacrosse- been on varsity since freshman year, been all conference. My sport ;s have a couple of d3 offers from schools around here, but not interested in liberal arts.

Lookin forward to SR year and seein what I'll do to finish HS. Probably playin club lacrosse in college though, study>sports.

Lettered in football, soccer, and track.  Played JV baseball at a powerhouse school.
Never amounted to nothin in track.  1 NCS championship in soccer
pimp.gif
, three first round exits in football top 3 seed each yr
mad.gif

Ironically making that frosh-soph baseball team is still probably the accomplishment I'm most proud of.

Damn those days were glorious.

Baseball freshman year...

Planned on running track my sophomore year but was diagnosed with scoliosis

And that ended my HS sports career.

Back
Top Bottom