What stops you from chopping someone in the throat?

dat pot.

Recently started GOMAD and lifting also. Keeps me from killing my girlfriend and the testosterone boost makes sex even better.

I don't smoke anymore. Last time I did was like 2 mos ago. I'm stressed out from people.

I guess it would help if I had a boyfriend to distract me (Yes, I'm female) What's GOMAD? I think if I had a punching bag that would help instead of me using all my energy not to punch someone whos an idiot or an *!!!@%@. I'm usually not like this. The Lord must be testing me.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

I don't smoke anymore. Last time I did was like 2 mos ago. I'm stressed out from people.

I guess it would help if I had a boyfriend to distract me (Yes, I'm female) What's GOMAD? I think if I had a punching bag that would help instead of me using all my energy not to punch someone whos an idiot or an *!!!@%@. I'm usually not like this. The Lord must be testing me.
*Plays Sweet Lady in the background.* Let me hold your hand, miss.

GOMAD - Gallon of Milk a day. It's a technique that people who want to put on a lot of muscle use. You drink a gallon of milk or so a day and lift a bunch. Milk is full of protein and carbs, easy to digest, and best of all cheap.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

*Plays Sweet Lady in the background.* Let me hold your hand, miss.

GOMAD - Gallon of Milk a day. It's a technique that people who want to put on a lot of muscle use. You drink a gallon of milk or so a day and lift a bunch. Milk is full of protein and carbs, easy to digest, and best of all cheap.
sol knows all, hence the title of The Man.

OP inbox me, we can chat. I'm a people person.

smokey-does-the-mj-o.gif

Really depends on what's stressing you out. If it's something like schoolwork then I'll just go play Minecraft or something
laugh.gif
If it's not homework/studying related I might just read. I like to work on side art projects that I got going on... Or go Wikipedia surfing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Chillin watching youtube videos is always nice. Working out is good too, but I already do that every day so it's not a thing I'll do exclusively for stress. I quit smoking and drinking all together and it feels good to be off that and finding other outlets.

Back
Top Bottom