What store is this?

I wanted to know if anybody could tell me what store this is? A guy on craigslist is selling some  Air Force Ones (White/White, White/Carolina, White/Grey, Grey/White, Black/Black, & Black/White). I asked him to send me pics of the Black/White and this is the pic he sent me. I asked him for more but said he doesnt have anymore until later. So I'm guessing he has to go back to the store to get more pics? So anybody know what store this is? Any help is appreciated. I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if this is in the wrong place.
a6d267759f23d500bbeb0f048294102d11c13c8f.pjpg

I wanted to know if anybody could tell me what store this is? A guy on craigslist is selling some  Air Force Ones (White/White, White/Carolina, White/Grey, Grey/White, Black/Black, & Black/White). I asked him to send me pics of the Black/White and this is the pic he sent me. I asked him for more but said he doesnt have anymore until later. So I'm guessing he has to go back to the store to get more pics? So anybody know what store this is? Any help is appreciated. I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if this is in the wrong place.
a6d267759f23d500bbeb0f048294102d11c13c8f.pjpg

I zoomed in the pic and noticed that on the back wall says BABY so I'm guessing its a department store? I just have no idea which one? I've never seen any store with this kind of red signs.

I zoomed in the pic and noticed that on the back wall says BABY so I'm guessing its a department store? I just have no idea which one? I've never seen any store with this kind of red signs.

it looks like an aafes, military postal exchange
That's the only place I know that has AF1 out like that
the labels and the setup look like it

it looks like an aafes, military postal exchange
That's the only place I know that has AF1 out like that
the labels and the setup look like it

I know it's not Kohls for sure. I'm in Tucson,AZ so it could be at the base? Just seems like i've seen this set up before?

I know it's not Kohls for sure. I'm in Tucson,AZ so it could be at the base? Just seems like i've seen this set up before?

Back
Top Bottom