What Stores going to have the Motorsports 6s and six rings?

''NEED HELP '' ''NEED HELP''

IS THERE ANY PLACE AROUNG B-MORE MD. THAT WILL 100% 4-SURE BE GETTING THESE SHOE'S

IF SO PLEASE HIT ME UP , I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL........................................................................................PEACE

im going to be at hoh or anthoer spot i know that going to have them

That's the last pass youngin'...

Next time the word "spot" is used here -- when people have no problem outright asking for stuff and getting direct info when THEY need it, but its "spot" when they wanna act funny -- I'm blasting off.

smh.gif

It ain't that serious in this forum.

I know i'm not formally known by most in this forum.. but i will be working all Sat, as well as my girl so i don't have anybody i personally know that could pick these up for me...

Would anyone, by slim chance, mind picking these up for me..I of course would put the money in your hand before the pick-up date..

just wondering

Originally Posted by bigj505

eastbay is supposed to be getting these also.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan VI Retro in White/Black - Motorsports (95866101) in sizes 8.5-12.0 when they are released at 12 AM ET on 2/06/10. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That's the last pass youngin'...

Next time the word "spot" is used here -- when people have no problem outright asking for stuff and getting direct info when THEY need it, but its "spot" when they wanna act funny -- I'm blasting off.

smh.gif

It ain't that serious in this forum.

Go in !!

Good luck to those who will be on the hunt for these.....

Friday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper teens.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by bigj505

eastbay is supposed to be getting these also.
We will be selling the Nike Air Jordan VI Retro in White/Black - Motorsports (95866101) in sizes 8.5-12.0 when they are released at 12 AM ET on 2/06/10. 
nerd.gif

i didnt know the rep comes into the DMV thread also!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Good luck to those who will be on the hunt for these.....

Friday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper teens.
well, my car damn near spun out last weekend when it snowed. so im eBuying or nothing now
laugh.gif

Asia wrote:

I don't think HOH is even getting these.. I called them and they have no idea..
certain HOHs have confirmed they're getting em.  that should mean all of them are getting em.  haven't called PG cause quite frankly i ain't really feeling these.  way too plain.  and we already know 6 rings are
sick.gif

stuntin07 wrote:
I always go to like a DTLR> They usually have all the Limited Jordans and nikes

i know that the snow will not deter anybody from showing up. I just hope everyone who shows will be able to get a pair.

^word, me too...im curious as to how many pairs HoH will have...

didnt get a number when i asked yesterday

Sports Zone in PG and Georgetown will only have these as of now.

If more pairs pop up, you might see these at other stores, but don't bet on it.

I did not know whoever runs the DTLR facebook actually responds to questions, go figure.

But they said 8 stores in the area are getting them. Stores TBA in the next day or two.

Only thing is they are calling for 12-30 inches of snow Friday night into Saturday.....  

Back
Top Bottom