What sub do you order from Subway vol. "Welcome to Subway!"

FootLong Black Forest Ham, everything except olives!..delicious, get it for free, have a homie hook me up
pimp.gif

People that have bad things to say about Subway can go to hell.

I just had a solid Subway Sub in Delton, PA at the Wal-Mart. If the bread is super soft, then the sandwich will be good. The issue with subway depends on what time you get your sub. The bread's softness is inconsistent.

I usually get a turkey with lettuce, onions, black olives, black pepper, jalepeno, banana pepper, mayo. Today I got spinach on my sandwich because they don't charge extra for it up here. Back in DC they charge extra for spinach. But this was a good sub today

People that have bad things to say about Subway can go to hell.

I just had a solid Subway Sub in Delton, PA at the Wal-Mart. If the bread is super soft, then the sandwich will be good. The issue with subway depends on what time you get your sub. The bread's softness is inconsistent.

I usually get a turkey with lettuce, onions, black olives, black pepper, jalepeno, banana pepper, mayo. Today I got spinach on my sandwich because they don't charge extra for it up here. Back in DC they charge extra for spinach. But this was a good sub today

im so sick of subway. that being said

subway club/bmt/oven roasted chicken breast on parmesan oregano bread (non-toasted) with swiss cheese, the works (!+%@ is expensive so that thing better be packed
laugh.gif
), mustard, mayo and black pepper
pimp.gif

whole wheat tends to be stale/hard around the ends no matter which subway i go to and i grew tired of the flatbread so parmesan oregano is my current favorite

im so sick of subway. that being said

subway club/bmt/oven roasted chicken breast on parmesan oregano bread (non-toasted) with swiss cheese, the works (!+%@ is expensive so that thing better be packed
laugh.gif
), mustard, mayo and black pepper
pimp.gif

whole wheat tends to be stale/hard around the ends no matter which subway i go to and i grew tired of the flatbread so parmesan oregano is my current favorite

Oven roasted chicken breast on wheat, toasted.
Lettuce
Pickles
Jalapenos
Mustard
Salt/Pepper
Light oil/vinegar
and if im feelin adventurous, sprinkle some feta on top after its been toasted.

Oven roasted chicken breast on wheat, toasted.
Lettuce
Pickles
Jalapenos
Mustard
Salt/Pepper
Light oil/vinegar
and if im feelin adventurous, sprinkle some feta on top after its been toasted.

Back
Top Bottom