What SUV Should I buy?

I have it narrowed down to these 3 SUVs...

[ATTACHMENT=765]2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ (119k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=766]2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali (593k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=767]2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV (370k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Now the GM is supposedly bringing out the redesigned models next year. So my plan is to enjoy one of these for at least 2 1/2 to 3 years before switiching to the new models.

I have around 19-21K to spend, so which one do you think is best?

They're all three on the same chassis and the Chevy/GMC looks age better.

Pick the one thats cheapest. 

just out of curiosity...do you need the extended size? the regular size suv's look better and i'm sure they're cheaper and more gas efficient. unless you're carrying around 7 kids or something really huge...i don't see why you'd need a car that big.

Chevy...

Just curious, if you know you're going to switch to the newer redesigned model in 2-3 years then why don't you lease until then... Unless you plan on keeping this car in addition to copping the newer model... 

Suburban. It looks the best out of the three. The gas mileage though :x But dang you must have your own oil field or something :lol:

Last edited:
Damb gas ain't a thing to you?

I won't be using it daily, just Mon,Wed & Fri...

just out of curiosity...do you need the extended size? the regular size suv's look better and i'm sure they're cheaper and more gas efficient. unless you're carrying around 7 kids or something really huge...i don't see why you'd need a car that big.

I like the extended sized SUVs personally. My mom owned a 2003 Suburban and I loved it. Plus in her truck I would remove the third row, close the hatch and chill listening to mccoy tyner lol.

Chevy...

Just curious, if you know you're going to switch to the newer redesigned model in 2-3 years then why don't you lease until then... Unless you plan on keeping this car in addition to copping the newer model... 

I want outright ownership for the time that I have it...

No taking shots OP, how tall are you? I usually only see short dudes and females in extended joints :lol:

Agree with Ninja, If I were ever to buy a truck/SUV it would be American. They make the best bar noneLike Future said, they're all pretty much the same. Go with the cheapest, you can't really go wrong with any of them

No threadjack, but does anyone here have experience with an '05 Suburban?

I'm in the market for a full-size SUV to use for about 2 years and I have about 11k to spend.  Not too worried about higher miles b/c it'll be used sparingly, but I more or less need something that will fit everyone on the occasion that we all need to go somewhere.    

Are there better alternatives out there for my $$?  

^^^Even tho I knw you joking, I thought how dumb itll be to throw a Chrysler engine in a GM car.

Last edited:
specific reason your sticking to an american truck?
If da 3 know anything best its trucks.

OP, make sure whichever one you get includes da vortec 6.2 l engine.

400+horses
smokin.gif
Not even worth it.

That engine power is a waste at the pump. 

If you want a race car, get one. 

Back
Top Bottom