What Tap Water Looks Like

SOOOOOOO Pig Love just dips out when asked which filtration system he's using to avoid drinking the water that all of us sheep are using? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.

QFT.

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE HEARD OF SOMEONE GETTING SICK OFF DRINKING TAP WATER.

SAVING MONEY THAT WOULD BE SPENT ON BOTTLED WATER AND USING IT ON SOMETHING ELSE FTW.

QFT.
NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE HEARD OF SOMEONE GETTING SICK OFF DRINKING TAP WATER.
SAVING MONEY THAT WOULD BE SPENT ON BOTTLED WATER AND USING IT ON SOMETHING ELSE FTW.
For real. I've been drinking tap water my whole life and I've never had a problem that tap water was the cause of.

Straight outta the faucet baby. Same water I brush my teeth with and wash my body with :smokin :smokin

SOOOOOOO Pig Love just dips out when asked which filtration system he's using to avoid drinking the water that all of us sheep are using? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Please refer to either post #74 or #109.

:nerd:

I don't even know why I try, some of you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag.

Last edited:
SOOOOOOO Pig Love just dips out when asked which filtration system he's using to avoid drinking the water that all of us sheep are using?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Please refer to either post #74 or #109.

nerd.gif

I don't even know why I try, some of you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag.
How come you stated that every state has fluoride in their tap water? When I searched to see if that was true, I found that my state(cali) doesn't put fluoride in their water supply.

Back
Top Bottom