What tendencies of the opposite sex irk you?

bkmac

Banned
What tendencies of the opposite sex irk you?

-When a girl says she gets into fights when shes drunk
30t6p3b.gif
, not necessary at all.
-Stage-5 Clingers when they should know the deal beforehand.

Girls like zoe dechanel bother me a hell of alot. Because they're trying to be so hip and detached...buncha lame *!! girls.

Girls tend to be a lot messier than me.

It kinda throws me off to see a bad woman and just no sense of order or cleanliness in their personal space.

I'm not saying your room has to look like the catalogue but sheesh, pick up your clothes and vacuum.
30t6p3b.gif

girls that talk to much. %+!*+ shut up 
indifferent.gif

girls that don't respect my personal space. fall back
indifferent.gif

girls that get mad when i forget to call back. relax, i'll get to you eventually
indifferent.gif

girls that follow that horoscope nonsense, you are too old for that foolishness
indifferent.gif

They tend to make you do more than ask for the vagina to get the vagina. I don't really care for that feature.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Girls like zoe dechanel bother me a hell of alot. Because they're trying to be so hip and detached...buncha lame *!! girls.

laugh.gif
I love her. I can be like this myself about 75% of the time. I'm very hard to read.

But...
-expecting to be liked by every person they come into contact with despite the fact that their flaws are so obvious...hate that!
-doing a**hole things to get attention
-expecting the girl to say "hi" to them first as if they don't have a mouth.

... I could go on though.

Every time my girl complains about not having anything to wear I want to stuff her in her closet full of clothes
mad.gif

Girls that take entirely waayyyyyyy too long to get dress

Girls that that act like dudes (ex: excessive cursing)

females tendencies in general

face like a pothole, buns like cubana...they think their the !$@% of the earth
indifferent.gif

cant stand it

how latino girls know they are the prettiest things on the street. even if they dont have an $%@ or not.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif
I love her. I can be like this myself about 75% of the time. I'm very hard to read.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO!

When I see girls like you I just wanna run away.  And how can you figure your her 75% of the time...what are you the other 25%...a normal person?

laugh.gif

I agree with you OP on the clingers. If I tell you I don't want a relationship, and we end up having sex don't expect my views to change on the subject any time soon. Just cause you gave it up doesn't mean you have me. Then on top of the false expectations that some females have, you have some who get mad with you after no response to the text messages. Had a girl send me a text talking about, "you're fired". Get a grip.

Those seeking attention, those strong women who aren't strong enough to shut up, those who are classless, etc...

Dumb @@! chicks.
Cant hold their liquor.
Especially the ones that lie and think theyre slick about it

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO!

When I see girls like you I just wanna run away.  And how can you figure your her 75% of the time...what are you the other 25%...a normal person?

laugh.gif
Well, I am a pretty moody person (Aquarius FTW). Also, when I'm just meeting people I tend to be cool and guarded but I can be very silly around people I'm comfortable with. It just depends man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom