What the heck?! (Cloverfield)

Every day for the past few months, i've seen the commercials for the movie 'Cloverfield'. At first i'm like whatever, don't wanna watch it.Then gradually, I come around thinking it just might be worth the 7.75.. But I can't wait (the suspense is killing me and the mrs.) WHAT the hell isdestroying the city?

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]**SPOILER ALERT**[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]

A Invisible "Godzilla"[/color]

it turns out it was all hoax at end of movie the guy hands in the handheld video to his professor as the whole thing was just a movie the student made on aschool assignment,

The idea of the movie was good in my opinion but it needed more work for what I've seen in the trailers. It seemed like a fake godzilla movie when I firstsaw the trailers.

I thought it was out already 'til I saw the commercial on tv again tonight and it said friday.

i ain't planning on watching the movie so i looked up the monster and i admit.....it looks pretty interesting.

a lot of people are catching it on advance screenings, I was supposed to go to one tonight but i lunched on it.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

my boy showed me a pic of what destroys the city- soo corny its not even funny- gunna be a flop
It might be a bad movie, but from the hype this won't be a flop. It'll probably number 1 in the box office.

I don't care to see this movie. The trailer didn't catch me from the start and then the ridiculous amount of hype rubbed it into the ground. If this isthe way they're going to start marketing all movies of this type, then no thanks.

For those that think you don't see the monster, many people that have seen the movie say that it is definitely shown.

yall really want 2 see the monster for cloverfield well here it is.

44d15de5c3a56ebd5321f5798d3501995a25e9a.jpg

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

yall really want 2 see the monster for cloverfield well here it is.

44d15de5c3a56ebd5321f5798d3501995a25e9a.jpg

That was arguably the worst attempt at humor I have ever seen.

it turns out it was all hoax at end of movie the guy hands in the handheld video to his professor as the whole thing was just a movie the student made on a school assignment,
Thanks, I wont be watching it.
It might be a bad movie, but from the hype this won't be a flop. It'll probably number 1 in the box office.
All movies are garbage that are out now. I am legend was an ok movie.

It's a monster from the sea, who has dudes on his body that can jump off and attack people. He's been "sleeping" underwater for yearsaccording to J.J. Abrams, and he gets woken up, and he gets mad salty, freaks out and dishes out his aggression on New York City.

There is no real picture of the monster as of yet, but some say its got this human-like face, stiff tail, mini arms like a t-rex, and some crazy teeth.

Back
Top Bottom