What the heck is this IX for sale. Eyes and stomachs beware!!! ***+# Sporting Goods

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Wow....the IQ on JB forum is ridiculous

Clearly it was a mistake by an employee (not everyone is into shoes)....You guys amaze me

Its your IQ that brings down the NT average. You really think its company policy to ask an employee to search for a random image of a shoe on the internet and then use it on their site? "Hey Tom, would you please find an image of the upcoming Jordan IX retro release on the internet for us so we can use it on our site. We are not going to give you any idea of what it actually looks like, so good luck!"
smh.gif
My IQ brings it down? Afraid not, genius.  I'm not the one following the story saying "Oh man I can't believe d-icks is selling fake Jordans now!!! OMG SMH!!!!"  It's clearly a mistake by the site designer, genius.  Like I said, NOT EVERYONE IS INTO SHOES, but I forgot, everyone on here is perfect and doesn't make any mistakes.....smh

Clearly it was a mistake by an employee (not everyone is into shoes)....You guys amaze me

Its your IQ that brings down the NT average. You really think its company policy to ask an employee to search for a random image of a shoe on the internet and then use it on their site? "Hey Tom, would you please find an image of the upcoming Jordan IX retro release on the internet for us so we can use it on our site. We are not going to give you any idea of what it actually looks like, so good luck!"
smh.gif
My IQ brings it down? Afraid not, genius.  I'm not the one following the story saying "Oh man I can't believe d-icks is selling fake Jordans now!!! OMG SMH!!!!"  It's clearly a mistake by the site designer, genius.  Like I said, NOT EVERYONE IS INTO SHOES, but I forgot, everyone on here is perfect and doesn't make any mistakes.....smh

Exactly.  This stuff happens all the time online or in paper ads.

Exactly.  This stuff happens all the time online or in paper ads.

JordanHead21 wrote:

JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

My point, which you clearly didnt get was that +!**# Sporting Goods does not go around stealing images from around the Internet for their products. They don't use Bing.com to search for images. You really think a employee is given only a description of a shoe and is told to look for an image that matches it? I'm not arguing that it could have been a mistake, but its not a simple mistake. A very bad process has to be in place for this mistake to happen. This is not like a simple typo or error in a advertisement.   

This topic was started for pure amusement and a little humor. Everyone thought it was funny, your the one taking it seriously well until the other stick up came in here.

JordanHead21 wrote:

JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

My point, which you clearly didnt get was that +!**# Sporting Goods does not go around stealing images from around the Internet for their products. They don't use Bing.com to search for images. You really think a employee is given only a description of a shoe and is told to look for an image that matches it? I'm not arguing that it could have been a mistake, but its not a simple mistake. A very bad process has to be in place for this mistake to happen. This is not like a simple typo or error in a advertisement.   

This topic was started for pure amusement and a little humor. Everyone thought it was funny, your the one taking it seriously well until the other stick up came in here.

JordanHead21 wrote:

JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

I think you're on to something.  I bet Adidas hacked into the !@#!+ mainframe and replaced the real pics with this.   Rumor has it the pope might even be involved.

JordanHead21 wrote:

JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

I think you're on to something.  I bet Adidas hacked into the !@#!+ mainframe and replaced the real pics with this.   Rumor has it the pope might even be involved.

luvtheshoe wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:
JordanHead21 wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:
JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Or maybe something more like a employee who was about to quit or be fired. They never put up a replacement product but im sure they are still just looking for a picture to use.....

luvtheshoe wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:
JordanHead21 wrote:
lildawgryan wrote:
JordanHead21 wrote:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Or maybe something more like a employee who was about to quit or be fired. They never put up a replacement product but im sure they are still just looking for a picture to use.....

Back
Top Bottom