!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Taylor Swift is just more talented than Kanye, really.

i never even heard of taylor swift before tonight

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

No im just saying no one yet has answered why what he did is foul and wrong. All i get is just because or um cause it just is or um because i wouldnt do it. I have yet to hear one person say that walking on stage interrupting u is in fact being rude a douche or makes u a horrid person. Sounds 2 me like its all a person opinion or how ppl have been taught or trained to act and believe.
what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years thatawards have been handed out, the moments afterward is dedicated to the recipient. She won an award and was given time to make a speech. would you appreciate itif you were talking, and then somebody just rudely interrupted you, for no apparent reason because...hell, they just felt like saying what was on their mind?i'm gonna bet you wouldn't like it so much.

and i don't know where the hell race came from. this is actually just about Kanye being a huge douchetard.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by boxer

speaking of mildly ******ed...

and yeah, you're right i am not going to kill anybody. clearly you cannot detect sarcasm. as for having balls? i box professionally homey, i like to think i have a little testicular fortitude.

i am done trying to get a point across to you, it just isn't going to happen.

And u still cant answer what makes what he did wrong and how that in returns makes him this horrid person. U dodging that question like a dead beat daddy dodging child support. If u are gonna say i wouldnt do it or thats just not the way society expects or will accept some1 to act then use the scapegoat excuse and call it a day. And what does boxing have 2 do with having the balls 2 do say and speak ur mind w/e u feel like it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

shoepacalypse wrote:
Boy is our country and the majority of the ppl in it in trouble. Its crazy that ppl are more outraged that a black man interrupted a white country artist speech, or another black man watched dogs get killed, moreso than a president who spends billions of dollars on a war for personnal gain(costing millions of casualities) Or companies using slave labor, and mutilation of humans just so they can have 200 buck shoes that cost 30 bucks to make just so they can feel cool important to,or be able to impress friends etc with diamond jewelry.
why are you making it about race?

When is it never about race. Always have always will. But that wasnt the point. The point is why is something that was so minut of a situation gets more attention and get certain ppl in a uproar moreso then something of importance that affects the lives of millons and the current trotted state our country is in. It is stupid why dont ppl use all this hate and etc for something iuno more important than some fly by night pop country star getting snubbed by a half drunk half rapper with a bald headed black susan powers g/f.
If THAT's the point you've been trying to make, you been goin' about it the wrongest way possible.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Ryda421

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

i bet you can't do what kanye does. It's not as easy as you think.

Taylor is more talented though, no question.
actually if i had the money and connects, i probably could
eyes.gif
not that hard to steal beats and write/let other people write easy choruses.

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance isbliss."

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

laugh.gif
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

Ehh In my opinion anyone who thinks they are equally talented is a Ye hater.

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.

Originally Posted by 18key

I think Jay put Kanye up to a bet after it was announced Swift won.
[Jay] "Hey Kanye, I'll give you a million dollars if you go out there right now and shout that B has one of the best videos of all time. I mean, in history. [Jay Z laugh] Ha ha ha [/Jay Z laugh]" [/Jay]

And Kanye being himself, took Jay up on it even though Jay was only half serious.
If this was true.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wonder what jayz i saying about this? White people about to be on the new murdering kanye tomorrow. haha

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I dont know whats worst ppl that believe this or the ppl who actually are online stating it. Plus ppl say he disrespected her. 1st why does he need to respect her what does he owe her. He got up and spoke his mind nuttin more nuttin less. Aint like he physically assaulted her pushed her out the way said she sucked and was a talented hack who success is because of a country with majority whites.

There is more than one way to assault someone. Not just physically. He did it by disrespect. Not respecting her moment.

Look at it another way. When Steve Nash accepted the award, what if Kobe disrespected Nash by saying "I should've won MVP". Some food for thought.....

2 issues with that analogy. one u didnt mention if kobe got on stage and gave nash props like kanye did taylor. why is it that out of the 30 seconds hetalked the first half of it ppl keep overlooking it. but i digress. and when did kanye say he shoulda won. he didnt even say she shouldnt have one this awardbelongs to beyonce. all he did was mention beonce video and said it was one of the best videos he ever seen and one of the best ever.

So ur analogy should be what if when nash was accepting his award, kobe got on stage said nash is a great point guard, and then said dwade had a goodseason,and that game he scored 60 points 45 in the 2nd half is one of the best games ive ever watched, and then he left the stage.

laugh.gif

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.
Those middle 2 have 0 to do with music....

laugh.gif
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
not that hard to steal beats and write easy choruses.

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance is bliss."

laugh.gif
Ok, I am not even a rap fan. I listen to like 4 rappers the rest is all different sections. Ye transcends genre and this is coming from someone who HATEShis new stuff....You could make his beats though right? Theft? Since when is taking soul samples and making original beats theft? By that def isn't everysong stolen seeing as though every note has been played?

Ye "steals" From music of a better age, and makes it relevant again. Like I said anyone who claims they are even is on crack.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance is bliss."
Yeah what are you talking about? Just stop it. Kanye's fans like a lot different types of music so stop talking crazy. Haters talking madwreckless just to express hate and for what?

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

apples & oranges.

anyone questioning both these artists' talents should off themselves.

sure. he might be talented, but how can you compare someone behind an electronic device and someone who actually plays music with an instrument ? obviously youdon't know much about music.
laugh.gif

Anyone think this will put Jay-Z in a awkward situation? You know Beyonce's not going to like what Kanye did because she ended up having to clean up themess.

Hey_

laugh.gif

Jay lookin' at them S. Carters like,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif

Those middle 2 have 0 to do with music....

Could have sworn we were talking about talent.
eyes.gif
but you could make a hot shoe too though. No talent needed for that.

laugh.gif

But records/'hits' aren't a measure of one's talent. The clothing line and his collaborations are debatable with regards to talent(though I would take the side that they're nothing but a statement of his brand name) but I wouldn't take away from his production abilities.

Just a FYI, Swift writes and composes her own music, making her at the least as talented as Kanye.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Ok, I am not even a rap fan. I listen to like 4 rappers the rest is all different sections. Ye transcends genre and this is coming from someone who HATES his new stuff....You could make his beats though right? Theft? Since when is taking soul samples and making original beats theft? By that def isn't every song stolen seeing as though every note has been played?

Ye "steals" From music of a better age, and makes it relevant again. Like I said anyone who claims they are even is on crack.
if i had enough money, i probably could. i'm saying i'm a music genus but his recent stuff is not really his original stuff. soul samplesand making original ? just like most of the daft punk stuff ? I bet you never knew about daft punk until kanye remade that song.
laugh.gif
no, not every song isstolen, because they are not repeating the same note in an rhythmical expression.

yes he steals from a better age, but how does that make it relevant ? the only way i see it relevant is IF the listener has never heard it before. i.e. daftpunk.

look man, like i said before, kanye has some talent, but most of it (as of late) is really washed up.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

No im just saying no one yet has answered why what he did is foul and wrong. All i get is just because or um cause it just is or um because i wouldnt do it. I have yet to hear one person say that walking on stage interrupting u is in fact being rude a douche or makes u a horrid person. Sounds 2 me like its all a person opinion or how ppl have been taught or trained to act and believe.
what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years that awards have been handed out, the moments afterward is dedicated to the recipient. She won an award and was given time to make a speech. would you appreciate it if you were talking, and then somebody just rudely interrupted you, for no apparent reason because...hell, they just felt like saying what was on their mind? i'm gonna bet you wouldn't like it so much.

and i don't know where the hell race came from. this is actually just about Kanye being a huge douchetard.

what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. forthe many many years that awards have been handed out,

Ok why does ppl keep saying the same thing yet cant answer why dont u do this or why dont u do that. All of us are adults so the whole cause i said soor thats just the way it is excuse is old. Instead of keep saying u just do or u just dont 10 million times. Why dont u just give the reason why u dont/do 1time. As far as what ppl say what ur not suppose 2 do and wat ur suppose to do. what are yall god,the ethic police,the prime minister of manners. I aint gonnaeven get into what ppl should and shouldnt do cause that in itself is a bag of worms.

What I never got is how people hate, yet he never changed he BEEEEN like this. Dude has had ego problems before he made it big, so it is who he is. i am not defending, just clarifying. I have already stated how corny it was, but it is what he felt. Buck all that fake hollywood scene, Ye told it straight how he felt. Taylor swift is trash, and so was her video.

Trust I had heard of Punk, Chaka, Prince Mitchell, Leace way before Ye......The list goes on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

apples & oranges.

anyone questioning both these artists' talents should off themselves.

sure. he might be talented, but how can you compare someone behind an electronic device and someone who actually plays music with an instrument ? obviously you don't know much about music.
laugh.gif
who said i was comparing?

read the first line i typed.
eyes.gif

word. it's because i read the second line incorrect.
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom