!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by theconditioner

eh, why not. lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what he did was disgusting, the fact that he interrupted and ruined a 19 year old's moment, whether or not you think its a big deal or not, it obviouslywas for her, and for him to decide she wasnt good enough for it is beyond my comprehension. his mother dieing wasnt important to me, but that doesnt mean iwould say that to him. im sure she would be proud of her son, what a clown.

i lolllllled..big ups to everybody that did the really good ones.

i really wanted to say something thoughtful to ole miss up there, but i decided against it. i don't want to offend him or taylor swift anymore since itsalready broken his little heart. i cannot comprehend how you bring his mom into this lol..

^^^WOOOOOOOOOW THATS LIKE UP TO DATE HUMOR. WHERES THAT TIMELINE GIF YOUR HERE SPOT WOULD BE IN THE FUTURE

Originally Posted by new york yanks

i lolllllled..big ups to everybody that did the really good ones.

i really wanted to say something thoughtful to ole miss up there, but i decided against it. i don't want to offend him or taylor swift anymore since its already broken his little heart. i cannot comprehend how you bring his mom into this lol..
i really dont care about taylor swift, i just dont get how people can defend this kind of behavior.

With all the�backlash Kanye recieved, they're gonna��have him�simpin like this in a minute:

\\

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Kanye is an Idiot! Imma have to burn my YEEZY'S!!!!! Big disrespect, cheers to Taylor Swift!

nerd.gif

no need to burn them, just send them over here

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

laugh.gif

Dude in the back looks MAD..

2a01614e9a3023feb02264be4e52236070f94324.jpg
I thought the same thing. When I spotted him, he looked like Marion Barry to me, all I heard in my head was, "Damn, ***** set meup."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom