What the hell is going on in Moscow?

eek.gif

eek.gif

district 9? 2012? etc.etc.

still, thats pretty crazy....
tired.gif

All joking aside I've said many times they will appear in 2010 full force. Who wants to put money on it?

[NothingBefore]

SEE I TOLD Y'ALL

I TOLD Y'ALL PLENTY TIMES BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

SMH THIS BEEN PLANNED

THEY COMING SOON, THEY COMING FOR THAT NEW REVOLUTION

THAT NEW KILLA CAM DROPPING NEXT WEEK. I SHOT JR WRITER CUZ HE DIDNT WANT MY BEATS NO MORE.

[/NothingBefore]

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

[NothingBefore]

SEE I TOLD Y'ALL

I TOLD Y'ALL PLENTY TIMES BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

SMH THIS BEEN PLANNED

THEY COMING SOON, THEY COMING FOR THAT NEW REVOLUTION

THAT NEW KILLA CAM DROPPING NEXT WEEK. I SHOT JR WRITER CUZ HE DIDNT WANT MY BEATS NO MORE.

[/NothingBefore]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wasnt joking about what I saw in the sky that night... I saw a "UFO" for myself the other day, and I wouldnt doubt if it were one at all. It evenhappened on the same day that I saw what I saw.

That's a disgusting excuse though.. Optical illusion?! They would have to up with with a logical explaination of how an illusion of that extent could occurfor me to even start to believe that much bull... Of course they'll cover up the truth though. It's up to us to fin out what it is...

And you all might be right about us bombing the moon... That could get the attention of intergallactic life. Think about it... If everyone else is peaceful andgoing about things in a much more intelligent way, and were bringing "violence" and brute force outside our atmosphere, I'm sure they'd takenotice and take action. Or at least see what's going on and why were doing what were doing. They're probably doing research.

Back
Top Bottom