What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Man Bk n's cannot dress at all..In my lifetime I've only seen or known of a FEW ppl from there that can actually dress.  Even rappers from bk, Fab for example, cant dress..Dude be havin Louis V, Gucci, etc but CANNOT put a decent outfit together to save his life.

I'm bK all day and i'am 100 percent sure that you ain't dressing better than a pimp like I. Dressing is all about situational awareness. Don't let a few corner hustlers portray the rest of us
First of all, I know you can't dress just based off how you rap...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second, NY as a whole can't dress cuz they all wanna stick out/ be flamboyant. (glitter belts, bell bottomed true religons, Christian Audiger)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Man Bk n's cannot dress at all..In my lifetime I've only seen or known of a FEW ppl from there that can actually dress.  Even rappers from bk, Fab for example, cant dress..Dude be havin Louis V, Gucci, etc but CANNOT put a decent outfit together to save his life.

I'm bK all day and i'am 100 percent sure that you ain't dressing better than a pimp like I. Dressing is all about situational awareness. Don't let a few corner hustlers portray the rest of us
First of all, I know you can't dress just based off how you rap...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second, NY as a whole can't dress cuz they all wanna stick out/ be flamboyant. (glitter belts, bell bottomed true religons, Christian Audiger)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

GaBeGRaMz wrote:
glasses.gif
Lexington Ave hill is for real.
laugh.gif

You don't stay there anymore ?

I do but I live farther down, I really don't go farther uptown/farther east than Goliath at all anymore, it's like being a female walking through a male penitentiary up there
laugh.gif

Back on topic, you can't effectively have a Harlem vs. Wash Heights vs. the entire borough of Brooklyn vs. the entire borough of the Bronx debate, because there are people who dress like this in every hood.
It's all very monotonous, really
ohwell.gif

GaBeGRaMz wrote:
glasses.gif
Lexington Ave hill is for real.
laugh.gif

You don't stay there anymore ?

I do but I live farther down, I really don't go farther uptown/farther east than Goliath at all anymore, it's like being a female walking through a male penitentiary up there
laugh.gif

Back on topic, you can't effectively have a Harlem vs. Wash Heights vs. the entire borough of Brooklyn vs. the entire borough of the Bronx debate, because there are people who dress like this in every hood.
It's all very monotonous, really
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

White people fashion in nyc>anywhere in the us

This is true, when it comes to real fashion, like how the people in Manhattan dress, NYC wins hands down. I think it's cause your colder weather allows you to dress up more or w/e. Out here its always sunny and @#$% so its hard not to go out in just bball shorts and a white T during the day  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
   For the couple of weeks that it gets cold I like dressing more like you guys though

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

White people fashion in nyc>anywhere in the us

This is true, when it comes to real fashion, like how the people in Manhattan dress, NYC wins hands down. I think it's cause your colder weather allows you to dress up more or w/e. Out here its always sunny and @#$% so its hard not to go out in just bball shorts and a white T during the day  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
   For the couple of weeks that it gets cold I like dressing more like you guys though

I think guys who wear their pants that low are GAY without a doubt.  Not the "happy" gay the homosexual one. They wear their pants low because they probaly want other guys to see their bottom.
sick.gif

I've never wore my jeans pants or shorts below my waist and i'm proud to say it . I dont want other men to be seeing my pants low it sends a message that means your'e gay because You like when your bottom is exposed.

The style is really not impressive at all it's disgusting , unclassy, and gay.
sick.gif

I think guys who wear their pants that low are GAY without a doubt.  Not the "happy" gay the homosexual one. They wear their pants low because they probaly want other guys to see their bottom.
sick.gif

I've never wore my jeans pants or shorts below my waist and i'm proud to say it . I dont want other men to be seeing my pants low it sends a message that means your'e gay because You like when your bottom is exposed.

The style is really not impressive at all it's disgusting , unclassy, and gay.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

lolife3.jpg

Brooklyn pioneered this %+%*...The rest just follow
indifferent.gif

rub480.jpg

&

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]based balls[/td][td]21 thumbs up[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy based balls mugs, tshirts and magnets

Based balls were basically the first name for crack during it's intial years, circa 85-88. Crack first appeared on the streets of NYC in about 1985, although freebase was smoked prior to that, the addition of baking soda created a whole new monster. Based balls was what the "Wild Cowboys" gang called their first batch of potent crack to hit the street in large numbers.
The Wild Cowboys were a notorious gang based mainly in Washington Heights, Manhattan and parts of the South Bronx. Based balls were sold at many spots throughout both The Heights and in the Bronx. they usually came in large, cooked up rocks in vials sold for $20 and up. The reason they choose the name was because they resembled tinier sized baseballs
Crack known as "Based Balls" was strictly a New York Ccity term, known mostly in Washington Heights. Although crack spread to all of the boroughs, and nationwide, based balls was a name used solely by the infamous Cowboys to solidify their reign as crack kings of the 80's and early 90's.

Based Balls were first sold at 174th and Audubon where the Wild cowboys ruled the streets.
[/td][/tr][/table]
uptown = home of da hustlers

Originally Posted by moneymike88

lolife3.jpg

Brooklyn pioneered this %+%*...The rest just follow
indifferent.gif

rub480.jpg

&

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]based balls[/td][td]21 thumbs up[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy based balls mugs, tshirts and magnets

Based balls were basically the first name for crack during it's intial years, circa 85-88. Crack first appeared on the streets of NYC in about 1985, although freebase was smoked prior to that, the addition of baking soda created a whole new monster. Based balls was what the "Wild Cowboys" gang called their first batch of potent crack to hit the street in large numbers.
The Wild Cowboys were a notorious gang based mainly in Washington Heights, Manhattan and parts of the South Bronx. Based balls were sold at many spots throughout both The Heights and in the Bronx. they usually came in large, cooked up rocks in vials sold for $20 and up. The reason they choose the name was because they resembled tinier sized baseballs
Crack known as "Based Balls" was strictly a New York Ccity term, known mostly in Washington Heights. Although crack spread to all of the boroughs, and nationwide, based balls was a name used solely by the infamous Cowboys to solidify their reign as crack kings of the 80's and early 90's.

Based Balls were first sold at 174th and Audubon where the Wild cowboys ruled the streets.
[/td][/tr][/table]
uptown = home of da hustlers

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Please recant this assertion, because I really don't feel like perusing fashion blogs to pick out all the men in New York whose personal styles I AM SURE take a big fat dookie all over yours
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Please recant this assertion, because I really don't feel like perusing fashion blogs to pick out all the men in New York whose personal styles I AM SURE take a big fat dookie all over yours
roll.gif

How you post pics of Downtown Brooklyn to Represent our Borough u a square for that do you know how many people from different Boroughs travel around downtown 
indifferent.gif

Period point blank Brooklyn as a whole gets flyer then any other Borough as a whole simple as that our fresh outweighs our dirty

For every 1 person that gets fly in the heights or in Harlem I can show you 3 people in Flatbush
laugh.gif

How you post pics of Downtown Brooklyn to Represent our Borough u a square for that do you know how many people from different Boroughs travel around downtown 
indifferent.gif

Period point blank Brooklyn as a whole gets flyer then any other Borough as a whole simple as that our fresh outweighs our dirty

For every 1 person that gets fly in the heights or in Harlem I can show you 3 people in Flatbush
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

and in a couple of years they will be coping 

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

and in a couple of years they will be coping 

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

These are pictures of pure trash new york people. Like the ghetto ebonic speaking fools from the trashy part of new york. Dudes who live off street food and just got out of jail and have 2 baby mommas with a puerto rican or dominican chick on the side with a phatty.

The stylish New Yorkers are known. Not these ghetto crap you dare call humans. I walked in the heights once and almost threw up from the site of how everyone dresses the same in a terrible fashison. Saw a bunch of inbreed dominicans and africans like look like a NT member on here.

I suggust you guys check out the real new york where people know how to dress.
how racist can you get my man. I mean really it took all that to say I'm not like them over there they don't represent all of us . You need to reread what you wrote because that was horrible.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

These are pictures of pure trash new york people. Like the ghetto ebonic speaking fools from the trashy part of new york. Dudes who live off street food and just got out of jail and have 2 baby mommas with a puerto rican or dominican chick on the side with a phatty.

The stylish New Yorkers are known. Not these ghetto crap you dare call humans. I walked in the heights once and almost threw up from the site of how everyone dresses the same in a terrible fashison. Saw a bunch of inbreed dominicans and africans like look like a NT member on here.

I suggust you guys check out the real new york where people know how to dress.
how racist can you get my man. I mean really it took all that to say I'm not like them over there they don't represent all of us . You need to reread what you wrote because that was horrible.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

speed-racer-lol-no.gif

Back
Top Bottom