What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

more importantly what the hell is going on with yuku....all i see are these "trampoline shoe" ads that have a sperm on the side of the shoe
Spoiler [+]

that's what dudes look like in the Bronx?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

more importantly what the hell is going on with yuku....all i see are these "trampoline shoe" ads that have a sperm on the side of the shoe
Spoiler [+]

I know, right? I'm getting this taxslayer %$%$...

1pdpq1.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Spoiler [+]

I know, right? I'm getting this taxslayer %$%$...

1pdpq1.gif

Come on that "truth" you posted is reaching.  It's quite clear that in fact that it means your a homosexual. Go to your local Prison and ask the guards. It started off  as the clothes were too big, and with prisoners not being allow to wear belts, they did indeed deal with clothes that were too big for them which brought upon the sagging. However they sought clothes that fit, and rolled or tied their pants so that it didn't fall off their behinds. My grandpa was a C.O. at Attica Correctional. He's been there since the late 40's. He's seen enough to know whats a "trend" and whats a "code". the Prison world and the outside world is two different worlds. IDK why men want to sag their pants anyways it's just asking to be violated, especially these ridic hoodlums posted with pants down to their ankles, that's just disgusting. What they getting ready to bust out doin the "Johnson Slang" dance??? If you don't know the "Johnson Slang" dance check the link.  

Come on that "truth" you posted is reaching.  It's quite clear that in fact that it means your a homosexual. Go to your local Prison and ask the guards. It started off  as the clothes were too big, and with prisoners not being allow to wear belts, they did indeed deal with clothes that were too big for them which brought upon the sagging. However they sought clothes that fit, and rolled or tied their pants so that it didn't fall off their behinds. My grandpa was a C.O. at Attica Correctional. He's been there since the late 40's. He's seen enough to know whats a "trend" and whats a "code". the Prison world and the outside world is two different worlds. IDK why men want to sag their pants anyways it's just asking to be violated, especially these ridic hoodlums posted with pants down to their ankles, that's just disgusting. What they getting ready to bust out doin the "Johnson Slang" dance??? If you don't know the "Johnson Slang" dance check the link.  

that's definitely brooklyn look like some g-stone crips

but this excessive sagging has been going on for a while

that's definitely brooklyn look like some g-stone crips

but this excessive sagging has been going on for a while

If I saw those "Crips" I'd stand there and laugh at them and point my finger at how Ridic they look. Everybody knows any Blood or Crip outside L.A. is fake.

If I saw those "Crips" I'd stand there and laugh at them and point my finger at how Ridic they look. Everybody knows any Blood or Crip outside L.A. is fake.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom