WHAT THE HELLS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BULLET BALL AND BULLET BALL EXTREME??

I've spent the last 10 minutes on the bullet ball website trying to find out the difference between the two. I don't even think there is a difference.Marc Griffin is a genius though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bullet ball bullet ball thats a bullet ball. bullet ball bullet ball thats a bullet ball.

somebody post that video again
laugh.gif

i've been wondering the same thing ever since the first thread about this was started.....and what are the rules and regulations to this game????? hahaha

Hey it's great that ya'll are clowning my man Marc. But someone answer the question, what the hell is the difference? The only noticeable difference Isaw was that in the Extreme version, no handicap people were playing.

The Standard BulletBall table model is available for a special reduced price for a limited time only for $299.99 (which includes the print of the American Flag on the tabletop surface).

sick.gif

text-faq.gif

What is the difference between BulletBall and BulletBall Extreme?
BulletBall (also known as standard BulletBall) is a game. It's simply fun for the entire family. The rules restrict physical play by setting boundaries. This removes some of the "competitive edge" that can develop when a game is physical in nature and it also slows down the velocity of the ball.

BulletBall Extreme (also known as professional BulletBall Extreme) is a sport. The rules are less restrictive and designed for the professional or highly competitive players. The speed, hand-eye coordination, and accuracy needed to propel the ball past your opponent (and score a BULLETBALL) requires a greater sense of strategy as well as skill. Some players have described it as "human pinball with the skills of table tennis".

The professional BulletBall Extreme model is used and designed for tournament play, the standard model is great for practicing for tournaments or events, and the tabletop version is good for the novist or beginner learning how to play.

Novice?
BulletBall (also known as standard BulletBall) is a game. It's simply fun for the entire family. The rules restrict physical play by setting boundaries
...what rules? I wonder, someone needs to make a .pdf of the rulebook
laugh.gif

poor guy had no chance, if he would have made it his game would have been banned for being called "bullet", and his game not being original or fun.

Back
Top Bottom