What the Jason Dunks SHOULD HAVE looked like!!!

Should have made the shoe the color of his overall with accents of the mask like these customs have.

The insole would have the machette (sp) with a chain from when he wore a chain around his neck.

The sole could be clear or red or clear red like the XI's to represent blood.

I just think the overall majority color of the shoe should have been the color of his (Jason Voorhies) overalls of black or dark/navy blue.

Should have made the shoe the color of his overall with accents of the mask like these customs have.

The insole would have the machette (sp) with a chain from when he wore a chain around his neck.

I just think the overall majority color of the shoe should have been the color of his (Jason Voorhies) overalls of black or dark/navy blue.

Back
Top Bottom