What time do on-line orders open up

NT, I'm getting ready for the Concords, and i think I might have better luck ordering on-line than standing in line. I've never had to wait second by second for a release to open up on sites, like NDC, Eastbay, etc, but what time will ordering open up? Do these sites go by Eastern time, Pacific, or what?Also, does anyone have a list of sites that will sell these on the 23rd?

please stop tainting general with this #%$+*$+$, thank you
edit: so I don't feel like a complete ****, usually 12A EST.. I refresh periodically beginning at about 11:40. Good luck, now keep it moving..

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

please stop tainting general with this #%$+*$+$, thank you
edit: so I don't feel like a complete ****, usually 12A EST.. I refresh periodically beginning at about 11:40. Good luck, now keep it moving..

I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had ruined your day. You could've just answered the question, like you did, without being a b*%$h..your rag must be heavy.

all d-baggery aside, you realize that there is a seperate forum for questions related to everything jordan related right

dont listen to them bruh... they go up at 3:00am eastern time on release day
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

all d-baggery aside, you realize that there is a seperate forum for questions related to everything jordan related right

If you read carefully you'll understand that my question is for on-line ordering time, and not specifically a Jordan question. It will be useful what it comes to ordering Concords, but it can also help for future shoe orders outside of JB as well.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

NT, I'm getting ready for the Concords, and i think I might have better luck ordering on-line than standing in line.

I've never had to wait second by second for a release to open up on sites, like NDC, Eastbay, etc, but what time will ordering open up? Do these sites go by Eastern time, Pacific, or what?

Also, does anyone have a list of sites that will sell these on the 23rd?

Oh, you right, we can't read.

If you read carefully you'll understand that my question is for on-line ordering time, and not specifically a Jordan question. It will be useful what it comes to ordering Concords, but it can also help for future shoe orders outside of JB as well.
I sense your credit card will be declined anyway

You're specifically talking about concords. Therefore this belongs in the Jordan Thread. You should start a CONCORD thread. That might workout better.
Eastbay starts online orders at 12a.m. Eastern time, 9p.m. Pacific time. 

Back
Top Bottom