What to do 3,000 store credit?

Nt fam help me decide the best way to deal with this abundance of store credit; it's bloomingdales by the way. I was thinking of holding on to the credit with gift cards or break the credit up into smaller gift cards to sell, what would you do ?

Nt fam help me decide the best way to deal with this abundance of store credit; it's bloomingdales by the way. I was thinking of holding on to the credit with gift cards or break the credit up into smaller gift cards to sell, what would you do ?

Originally Posted by dmagic21

Um, spend it?? 

Originally Posted by dmagic21

Um, spend it?? 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

buy some homeless people some clothes

pimp.gif

Honestly I was thinking of using 500 for goodwill donations. The only reason I even asked is because I returned a few things my old girlfriend bought for me 2 months ago and there was nothing in the bloomies that really moved me to make a purchase. If I sell it off should I do 3 lump sums of a g a card or do it small like 300 a card ?

Honestly I was thinking of using 500 for goodwill donations. The only reason I even asked is because I returned a few things my old girlfriend bought for me 2 months ago and there was nothing in the bloomies that really moved me to make a purchase. If I sell it off should I do 3 lump sums of a g a card or do it small like 300 a card ?

Back
Top Bottom