What to do 3,000 store credit?

Well looks like I'm use 500 to buy clearance items and donate to Hosea Williams charity. Now 2500 left

Well looks like I'm use 500 to buy clearance items and donate to Hosea Williams charity. Now 2500 left

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

buy me some nudies

if this were 2006
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

screw the homeless, not your responisibility. %@#% homeless people gon need gucci slippers and true religions for? have a seat with that holier than thou talk.

do what you want with it OP. Use it or save it, it wont expire. dont let it burn a hole in your pocket. just know you'll have it for when you need it. It's just money, be easy.

screw the homeless, not your responisibility. %@#% homeless people gon need gucci slippers and true religions for? have a seat with that holier than thou talk.

do what you want with it OP. Use it or save it, it wont expire. dont let it burn a hole in your pocket. just know you'll have it for when you need it. It's just money, be easy.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dmagic21

Nt fam help me decide the best way to deal with this abundance of store credit; it's bloomingdales by the way. I was thinking of holding on to the credit with gift cards or break the credit up into smaller gift cards to sell, what would you do ?
Um, spend it?? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dmagic21

Nt fam help me decide the best way to deal with this abundance of store credit; it's bloomingdales by the way. I was thinking of holding on to the credit with gift cards or break the credit up into smaller gift cards to sell, what would you do ?
Um, spend it?? 

Back
Top Bottom