What to do, what to do?

I filled out a FAFSA for both the summer and fall semester but it turns out our ESN (or something along those lines) numbers are too high. When we contactedthe school, they said my mom's salary was too high for the Pell Grant (which is what I was pretty much counting on). So now I have to take out a loan andhopefully I'll have a high enough GPA to get the HOPE scholarship.

And I think the idea of taking a break from relationships is a pretty good one. I'm just afraid of missing out on the "one". Lately it feels likeI'll just end up old and grey with two baby mother's.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i have my own problems..so i cant help..but good luck
tired.gif
hell yea

all i can say is it could be worse. we all got problems...........well most of us.

sole try community college, bust your behind off, try to get a scholarship
friends, u lose them, u gain em. its life, just move on.

hmmm
with your mom situation, i would say if she is willing to help you with the loans then by all means, but u can also take out your own loans and have herco-sign, then burden is still on you. but if she does take out loans then you def have to be an A student in college so u can get a great job and pay themback, but as a parent it is partially her duty to help you throughout life so dont feel bad about it lol...my mom took out a loan for me and i have been payingher slowly throughout college, eventhough she hasnt asked me to pay them..

ummm ur homeboy, he is a slacker he will take you down with him, you cant help him if he is not willing to help himself, and once your done with school sad tosay, but you guys prolly wont be friends anyway, you will have diff goals and will out grow one another...

let your gf be, if it is a long distance relationship it will most likely fail if the two of you dont work on it....but if you really care for her and want tobe with her, stick it out only time will tell and if its meant to be it will...

but u can also take out your own loans and have her co-sign, then burden is still on you.

Not true. If he doesn't pay the loans back, she WILL have to pay or risk defaulting.

It's a bad idea all around. I couldn't even do that to my parents if I knew they couldn't afford to do so. College is for me, not them. It's achoice, a privilege, they are not required to fulfill imo. Sure if they can, I'll take the help, but not if it's going to put them in the poor house.How selfish is that?

1. Work while you're in college AND get your mom a car when you're done
2. Do you, it's not your job to motivate someone who doesn't have their own motivation
3. Feeling like you're missing out on "the one" is foolish. Don't listen to the knuckleheads on here that all girls are ******. There arequality women out there.

your school will give you the info...usually in the financial aid office, better get to it tho....those usually go quick

Back
Top Bottom