What to make of this? (Ex-girl games)

I don't have any pics of her for those asking, those been long gone. And thanks for the input, I kinda worded my original post a little wrong, I mostly wanted to assure myself that I handled the situation correctly. Trust, I'm not trying to save that at all.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I broke up with my girl of 5 years almost two years ago and after we broke up she messed with the only dude that she knew I despised.

wadedamno.gif

She defenestrated her respect for you
roll.gif

ole helen of troy box...
grin.gif

She later had a baby by some other dude about five months ago.
loluw.gif

I hadn't spoken to her since the break up and yesterday someone with a weird name added me on FB which�turned out to be her.

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

�After I found out it was her she told me that she added me by mistake and she deleted me, to which I replied with an ok.

fp8m09.gif

This morning she sends me another message telling me not to think that she added me on purpose, that she didn't want me to think that she was checking up on me.

This is what you need to do to her

0zz1l.gif

I don't want anything to do with her anymore, but I just want to know if I'm right in assuming that she wants to get back in my life?

This is what she wants:

tumblrldn4qbtp4y1qdtiod.gif

I'm confused!

http://gifsoup.com/view/120788/wale-********-o.gif

Shes playing games with you.

She would have to lie about FINDING your page, CLICKING ADD on your page, then claiming it was an accident...several times.
roll.gif

She needs some attention/wang/money but doesn't want to initiate it so when it falls apart she can blame you for hitting her up. Thus why she baits you.

You dodged a bullet yet you still trying to get in the cross fire. Whats wrong with you?

Is your cape flapping in the wind?

supermansavehoescantsav.jpg

EDIT:

If you broke up with her two years ago (24ish months) and she had her kid 5 months ago, that means she got pregnant 14 months ago (5+9) which is 9-10 months after ya'll broke up. Chances are that she was fooling around or at least had her parachute set after ya'll broke up to be hardcore dating within the 0-6 months after a 5 year relationship. She was playing you bro.

THIS IS CASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! he broke down everyline for you to understand. lol the gifs are PERFECta dn the final explanation DOES kinda make sense. let the birds FLY...let em FLY

and this is why I don't add randoms on FB. Additionally, when you make a friend request on FB, you can just cancel the request, right away if it's a mistake.......

Add her again on FB and initiate a convo B, see where her head at,

Spoiler [+]
so she can blabber back to her girlfriend who asked her about you about how you just can't leave her alone and is still on your mind after all these years and have that proof sitting in her inbox. Now her = validated/10

Let me see...An ex adds you on FB and she says it was on accident. How are you going to accept a friend request from someone you dont even know
indifferent.gif
, you could have at least check the pics or done some kind of research. Then you assume she is trying to get back with you?
laugh.gif
I have had random facebook adds from girls I barely know, does that mean they are trying to get at me? Smh op get over yourself and why would you care if she is. You're pathetic for even making a thread about this because you already know what you should do. Stop spending energy or your attention on someone that is irrelevant and do your own thang. To answer your question, shes trolling and thats what girls do to get attention.

Dude obviously not over his ex. Was this thread necessary? Nope. Did it get u excited just the fact she added u and meeseged u and was first to initiate contact wit u? Yup thus u made thread so u have other ppl to talk about ur ex with. Block her and keep walking

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Putty laid it down for you..her mission is accomplished..shes on your mind..

This.
OP's ex is the girl from Inception
eek.gif

PS: OP, you're kidding yourself if you think you're over it ... if you were you'd instinctively ignore the attention whoring

How do you know about all the stuff with her messing with dude and having a baby if you haven't spoken to her since the breakup?

You're both clearly checking up on one another.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

How do you know about all the stuff with her messing with dude and having a baby if you haven't spoken to her since the breakup?

...and the plot thickens

Yep she wants you back, but keep ignoring her.

This bird I was dealing with this summer been sending wild random text messages, I just delete and move on.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by viiheaven

...and the plot thickens

I heard that stuff from other people who told me without me asking and also, for the people who are asking why did I add her...she only had two pics on her profile that I could view and none showed her face. As I said before, I just told her to have a happy life and kept it moving.

Back
Top Bottom