- Family Guy

Ay yo, imma let you finish but LOST was the show of the year
HAHAHA OMG your so funny...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

Originally Posted by psykhO

Eat brownies before the flight. The specials ones that is

Man that would freak me out going through all the security check and what not...i'd look mad shifty.

Originally Posted by wj4

Your flight doesn't have an individual entertainment screen?

My previous flight, which was about 17 hours nonstop one way, I watched X-men 1-3, Push, Wolverine, Transformers 1 and 2 on the courtesy screen. I didn't even break out my iPod. I don't think you can write a paper on the plane because there's too much movement.
My flight is 3 hours, not 17
laugh.gif

I went 8 hours flight,on continental Internal flights(some crap like that) it had it's own entertainment program/listings.
Watched all x-men 1,2 and the origins one,then transformers,beautiful mind(i think thats the name with the detective from American Gangster),3 officeepisodes,2 house episodes...and then slept somewhere in between or throughout some of the movies/episodes.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by wj4

My previous flight, which was about 17 hours nonstop one way, I watched X-men 1-3, Push, Wolverine, Transformers 1 and 2 on the courtesy screen. I didn't even break out my iPod. I don't think you can write a paper on the plane because there's too much movement.
laugh.gif
Yes, I read that on the first page. Regardless of how long the flight is, the entertainment screen is there or should be there. It's notlike 10 years ago where there's only 1 main screen per each section. Conclusion: you don't really have to put any movie on your iPod as the inflightmovies are usually on point with classics and new movies that are not out on DVDs yet.

I gotta say....having gone on trans-pacific flights that lasts over 12+ hrs.....Air Bus 330(?) having individual screens with music playlists and 20+ moviesFTW! So much better than those old boeing 747's with the 1 big screen in the middle of the plane.

How bout listening to/watching the same things you might otherwise watch if you weren't on an airplane? Why isflying any different?

M!ke

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
Yes, I read that on the first page. Regardless of how long the flight is, the entertainment screen is there or should be there. It's not like 10 years ago where there's only 1 main screen per each section. Conclusion: you don't really have to put any movie on your iPod as the inflight movies are usually on point with classics and new movies that are not out on DVDs yet.

every time i fly ...i try to stay up as late as possible the night before ...go do my thing in the morning(gym, last min errands, etc..) before the flight soi'll be tired when i hop on the plane...If that don't work ...some alky always work
laugh.gif
. I always pack my ipod, some snacks and magazine to read tho, when i fly...just in case.

Back
Top Bottom