What to Wear for Graduation??

grin.gif

What to wear?

tips.. ideas?

uhhh a shirt and tie? slacks? isnt this what everyone does? or are kids rocking CDP's and DMP's to graduation now?

wow we are required to wear a white dress shirt, a tie, and black dress pants and dark shoes.

how are u guys wearing shorts lmao

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

wow we are required to wear a white dress shirt, a tie, and black dress pants and dark shoes.

how are u guys wearing shorts lmao
thats what they wanted at my grad.

everyone showed up in reg clothes.

i had on jeans and a Rocawear polo.

Buy some different colored rope and try to pass them off as honor cords.

unless you're an uncultured heathen, wear formal attire. While your work has gotten you to this point, graduation is a family event and a reflection of theinfluence of your family and supporters in your life and you should be respectful of them as well by dressing the part.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by VIXIV

Buy some different colored rope and try to pass them off as honor cords.
laugh.gif
I graduated with honors in AP Team sports.

laugh.gif

edit: crap that reminds me. i was sent a few cords for some reason, and thought that i must've did something great. went to the ceremony, everyone whohad cords got their name called out , so i was waiting for my turn. turns out i got the cords by mistake, and i never got called on. sad thing was i had 2-3different colored cords and a different tassel, sitting in the front row.. mad embarassin..
embarassed.gif

when i went i was stupid n wore some jeans n timbs and people was gettin on me cuz i had jeans on n everybody had on slacks n dress shoes.

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

wear formal clothing don't be different

i wore black dress pants,black button up,black dress shoes. Its not that serious
when i went i was stupid n wore some jeans n timbs and people was gettin on me cuz i had jeans on n everybody had on slacks n dress shoes.
tired.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom