What to wear to a forever 21 interview?

Just wear casual clothes like a plaid shirt and jeans. I don't think they will hire anyone who wears a suit and looks "too professional".

Try to fit their image and you should be fine.

Last edited:
When I was 18 and didn't really need a job I went to a forever 21 group interview wearing some Nike sweats, a grey ecko tee, and my 2000 Concords... Lookin' like I'm about to go get a haircut inside of trying to get a job. Suprisingly I didn't get hired :smile:

OP : just rock some nice jeans, a button up, and some dress shoes.

F21 does sell mens clothes tho.

And you know them females droppin' by. :nerd:

Last edited:
Just wear casual clothes like a plaid shirt and jeans. I don't think they will hire anyone who wears a suit and looks "too professional".

:wow: They really wouldn't hire someone becasuse they wore a suit? Or a shirt and tie?

OP this really shouldn't be a question. Shirt and tie or suit (if needed) at every interview.

I would NEVER go to an interview in jeans, yall trippin. :smh:

:wow: They really wouldn't hire someone becasuse they wore a suit? Or a shirt and tie?

OP this really shouldn't be a question. Shirt and tie or suit (if needed) at every interview.

eh, I've been to interviews where they advised me not to dress up too much. Just depends on the position and industry you're going into

you sleep famb. Golden rule "if there aren't uniforms, wear what the employees wear."

Also, the job is easy and you're around chicks all day. Getting yambs on accident ... but only if you're descent looking. Anything else and they'll look at you funny... its more young teenagers than anything else.

You fold and hang clothes (recover.the store) all day... or put out new shipment ... that's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom