What to wear with your shoes (going to las vegas to club)

I m going to be going to Las Vegas for a week on vacation (Halloween Weekend)

i have some questions on how to rock certain shoes that i havent unDs yet. I m asking because I will also be shopping for some new clothes. I've looked around IG and really could not see anything i liked.

So i m asking for help. what type of clothing such as Jeans. what color jeans what shirt to match and hat. also accessories. like Watches and sun glasses. 

here is the list of shoes I will taking on my vacation

I would probaly go out in these to club

go to dinner go drink

I m really diggin the khakis on these. what particular brand and is it a loose / boot / .   what type of cut it is

go to dinner go drink maybe club

what articles of clothing would go good? 

going out walking. shopping .

shorts? pants? hat? tank?

Also of course ima go dress up as spiderman and go club

i have some kobe 8 for these costume. but its hard to decide which ones i want to wear 

any suggestions

I'm a sneaker guy just like you, but I would highly reccommend wearing dress shoes out. As mentioned by the previous poster, most clubs won't let you without dress shoes, though I have gotten in wearing black Chuck Taylors. Additionally, the size of these clubs are huge, and they are packed with people (spilling drinks, stepping on shoes, etc.). Whatever you choose to wear, be prepared for them to get destroyed by people stepping on them and spilling drinks. Have fun - Vegas is great!

It just depends on what your shoes your rocking. I like jeans with Jordan's shorts with Nike's

Back
Top Bottom