What trimmer are you guys using? Vol. Andis vs. Wahl

I am looking for a trimmer to cut my hair down; whether its on top of my head or on my face. The primary use for the trimmer is to trim my beard (facial hair) down.
I asked one of my friends and he told me to get the Andis Master Fade.. 

What are you guys using?

Does the trimmer come with guards?

nerd.gif

zycxmu.jpg

I used to bang with the wahl taper 2000 when i went away to college
pimp.gif
. It will hold you down with like 6 different level guards.

2hf2q1s.jpg

Andis T Outliner 2 to line everything up.

*Note* If youre going away to school, practice on lil bro before you go. Give 5 dollar shapeups on campus. Easy party money

10918791_is

Wahl Mini Pro Clipper
I use this for shape up and face. i taper my 4 year olds hair with it too. comes with guards and a little travel bag. 16 bucks at walmart.
pimp.gif

dunno what kind of clippers i have...i have dreads and havent cut my own hair in 2 years

but i have andis t-outlinner trimmers and they work good

Anyone have clippers just for trimming/grooming their beard?

I think the clippers you guys are using are too big/expensive for my primary use..

been using wahl for the past 7yrs. i got the complete set...it's got several guages, a pair of scissors, two kinds of combs, and the blanket you use to cover yourself with.

andis all the way i got the t-outliners and the andis masters to cut my hair best investment ever

I'm looking for a good trimmer/liner too for my facial hair.. anyone got links for these? 

I use Wahl peanut for my face. It's ok.
Andis T-Outliner seems to be a favorite
And to buzz my head I use Oster 76. Pricey, but the best clippers I've ever used

Remington Clippers for the actual cut/taper

Wahl T-Pros to line everything up. I'm OK for only cutting myself 3 times

I use both wahl and andis ..... Cats want me to cut there hair for free talking about times are hard lol

Originally Posted by melofan15

I use Wahl peanut for my face. It's ok.
Andis T-Outliner seems to be a favorite
And to buzz my head I use Oster 76. Pricey, but the best clippers I've ever used

How easy is it to cut with the oster 76?? I'm nice with giving other peopleCuts but never cut my own (only shape ups)..i need some new clippers since mine are old,I heard 76s were the best out..I dont think i would but I guess I'm just worried bout zeeking myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom