What TV series/show to watch now? vol. winter hibernation=saving $

I tried to watch the walking dead marathon on Sunday I found it god awful from the writing to the cg.....but anywho, as far as new shows I can't really recommend anything but BE and any FX original

I tried to watch the walking dead marathon on Sunday I found it god awful from the writing to the cg.....but anywho, as far as new shows I can't really recommend anything but BE and any FX original

dexter, human target, i like walking dead. Abunch of series are coming back in January too.

NFL
Community (clay-mation special this week!
pimp.gif
)

dexter, human target, i like walking dead. Abunch of series are coming back in January too.

I usually just go with classics. Just bought season 3 of Seinfeld. Can't go wrong there.

I usually just go with classics. Just bought season 3 of Seinfeld. Can't go wrong there.

I couldn't imagine watching the whole season of Boardwalk Empire marathon style.
sick.gif

Great show, but that's how you end up in a coma.

Community, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Southland and Sons of Anarchy
smokin.gif

Watch Community in between those to take the edge off.
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine watching the whole season of Boardwalk Empire marathon style.
sick.gif

Great show, but that's how you end up in a coma.

Community, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Southland and Sons of Anarchy
smokin.gif

Watch Community in between those to take the edge off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom