What type of person are you?

I am everything and nothing.

I am who I am.

Mods lock this ***** up.

Im like malcolm x

Wen he was red.

And he was in jail and ol boy was tryin to get him to change but he wasnt hearing it but he kinda was.

Dats me rite now.

I'm really self-conscious. I do care about what people think about me. I'm super paranoid but I don't smoke marijuana. I'm the type to keep drinking past my limit. I try to smile past everyone I see. I'm also the type who wouldn't smoke a cigarette in the car when I have passengers who don't smoke. 8)

I'm a sensitive *******..I used to be a complete jerk but I've chilled over the past few years..I talk a lot of ****..I mean a lot! its the way I express my good feelings for a person lol..if were cool I'm beyond loyal but once you do me dirty it's **** you...I've been called a "hot boy" , "confrontational" etc..I speak my mind a lil too much n will call someone's bluff in a heartbeat ..I'm humble and arrogant depending on the situation..other than all that I think I'm a pretty cool stand up guy..ever city I've been in people show me love like I'm one of them

I'm a sensitive *******..I used to be a complete jerk but I've chilled over the past few years..I talk a lot of ****..I mean a lot! its the way I express my good feelings for a person lol..if were cool I'm beyond loyal but once you do me dirty it's **** you...I've been called a "hot boy" , "confrontational" etc..I speak my mind a lil too much n will call someone's bluff in a heartbeat ..I'm humble and arrogant depending on the situation..other than all that I think I'm a pretty cool stand up guy..ever city I've been in people show me love like I'm one of them

Lol I saw this movie before. What's it called again?

Back
Top Bottom