BMW 5 series
Subaru STI
EVO VIII

but they dont have any firearm!

UK police FTL!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

VA don't play.

I NEVER speed in VA

i know, i live in richmond and we share out tickets like hotcakes round here.
Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'm from VA and i've NEVER seen those before. LOL those are show cars. not actual cars they use on the streets

Yeah ive never seen any bmw cop car
laugh.gif
but ive seen cameros, chargers, explorers, and of course crown vics. mjbetch u stay in VA?

Anyone ever see someone get pulled over by a cop on a regular bicycle?
--ishhh had me rolling the other day.
roll.gif

Yo that's how they get down in Fairfax? I'm from Woodbridge and all I see is them Fords. Every once in awhile I see a Charger or somethin'...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah Fairfax County cops got some many different whips. I think it's like the 2nd or 3rd richest county in the US.

Btw...VA get's no love for banning radar detectors.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Yeah Fairfax County cops got some many different whips. I think it's like the 2nd or 3rd richest county in the US.

Btw...VA get's no love for banning radar detectors.
i use 'em anyway....
pimp.gif

DC, MD, and VA aint playing.... I swear all the cars with OP posted are all over the area... Pulling over to not get ran down FTW

Is that R1 or BMW even in use, highly doubt they would use a Bimmer and on top of that a convertible, i know a lot of police departments will put out some nicecars and bikes and put there cities badging on it and put them into car shows to recruit people. California Highway Patrol does this and they have Porscheswith CHP badging on it, don't use them for service just strictly for shows to put in there booths. Around my way we have Crown Vic's and Tahoes. Seen afew Dodge Rams too but thats mainly out in the desert, expected though in that terrain.

Back
Top Bottom