What type of women do you attract? vol. Animal Mag-noo-tism

Originally Posted by Dok

Too many Wifey high maintenance chicks who  introduce me to their parents and then expect me to fully commit to them
frown.gif
. meanwhile all i want to do is smash and dash. It's probably my fault though. I always try to be a gentleman and don't really tell them my true intentions. I guess I have a bad habit off gassing %@%%!# heads up.

This! My boys tell me I lead chick to insanity because of this. I actually got dropped from StateFarm for all the busted windows I was gettin from chicks.

Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican and so on with dark hair and big *******. Those are the ones I notice looking the most.

They are usually around their mid 20s. When they see me with my two girls it seems they give me more attention. They bout that maternity.

Originally Posted by bobby99son

Fat ugly hood black chicks, which i dont get becuase im not hood
laugh.gif
Brah I get too. All it takes is one conversation with them. They say dumb !*%% they do, I crack witty jokes about it, end of the conversation I get hit with "you're so different, we should hang out" 
laugh.gif
. I get the same thing from preppy regular white girls too sometimes. Weird 

fat white chicks, high maintenance girls, chicks with kids, and tall ones or at least taller then me which makes me  
embarassed.gif

Dumb Asians, Latinas, and Black girls. They're hot but I can't spend more than 5 minutes talking to them because they say the dumbest !@$!.

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

fat white chicks, high maintenance girls, chicks with kids, and tall ones or at least taller then me which makes me  
embarassed.gif
i neglected to mention that i attract plenty of chicks with kids.  and older chicks with 20 year old kids.  i don't have proof, but i'm pretty sure that i holla'd at a couple Nt'er's mommas. 
laugh.gif

apparently i attract eccentric females.
there was a friend of mine who was really cool (but eccentric)
she liked me for a while apparently and I had no clue.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

all types.

this.

but mainly black chicks especially when i get a haircut

if i grow it out for a month lotta white chicks

im filipino if that matters

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by bobby99son

Fat ugly hood black chicks, which i dont get becuase im not hood
laugh.gif
Brah I get too. All it takes is one conversation with them. They say dumb !*%% they do, I crack witty jokes about it, end of the conversation I get hit with "you're so different, we should hang out
laugh.gif
. I get the same thing from preppy regular white girls too sometimes. Weird 
I hate this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom