What type of women do you attract? vol. Animal Mag-noo-tism

hoodrats
pimp.gif

fat girls be tryna get at me a lot too...my homeboy say its cause fat girls like skinny +!*#** cause we can slide between them creases or sum crazy +++$ like that
laugh.gif

Yooooo fat girl head is the bombay. They be slapping they face and %*@& with it. So much entertainment. Hilarious.

big girls love everybody apparently
laugh.gif

I attract some pretty decent females, but these are the girlfriend types, and I ain't about that life

Old men who say my afro reminds them of their younger days.
Light skin men. No dark skin men...I'm starting to feel some kind of way.
Being back in Atlanta, stuck up condescending black & white dudes. Like, I don't know what that's about, my Dad is like that and its nauseating. I miss North Carolina.

Originally Posted by eashawty

fat girls be tryna get at me a lot too...my homeboy say its cause fat girls like skinny +!*#** cause we can slide between them creases or sum crazy +++$ like that
laugh.gif
ti-laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by scshift

Oh alright well I'm almost 18 and I'm smart
boy bye
laugh.gif
dude said he's almost 18
laugh.gif
myt aren't you still in college?  you might as go ahead and pm dude the numberz. 

nah i'm out of school...

whoever made that charger on 22s comment *+## you...
laugh.gif

i don't know much about cars but i know the thought of 22s doesn't impress me

boy bye
laugh.gif
dude said he's almost 18
laugh.gif
myt aren't you still in college?  you might as go ahead and pm dude the numberz. 

nah i'm out of school...

laugh.gif

wat about 24s?

younger ones, no pedo. i look like im still a teenager, but im in my mid twenties

Originally Posted by eashawty

dude said he's almost 18
laugh.gif

nah i'm out of school...

laugh.gif

wat about 24s?

none of that stuff

Big Girls, chicks with kids and dead beat baby daddies, chicks with nothing more then a high school education, girls with exes in jail......

^^^

if you just trying to get them yambs, sounds like you're winning....

better smash up on all them irresponsible chicks, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^^^

if you just trying to get them yambs, sounds like you're winning....

better smash up on all them irresponsible chicks, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

recently i just cant not attract grown *%% little girls instead of grown women its the parenting theyre parents either raising some emotional damaged little girls that is like 22 now or the streets raising jumpoffs no in between no nothing.  the messed up part is it takes a good month to distinguish which is which theyre some damn good actresses nowa days

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

crazy party girls with sleeves/piercings.. Every girl i meat is trouble.. I need a good girl for once..

roll.gif

I normally meet the quiet chicks. Sometimes the lame ones. Ones that are cute, but shy and have low confidence. All of them end up having some family trauma, mostly from a male.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 But for a 4 month period all I met was cute chicks.... with boyfriends. 
laugh.gif

Oh and flakes. I don't know why but when it's not the big girls who are straight forward it's usually the slim chicks who want you do all the initiations and beat around the bush.

You know those throwing out subtle clue type chicks. Girl I'm grown don't have time to play guessing games either you like me or not.

Dominicans for some reason, must be the good hair south American novela look...idk...

Back
Top Bottom