What used car would you get for around 20k?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 2o6

get a 90 civic and spend the rest on jdm parts and accessories.
i personally would take this route but in a american muscle twist....get a g body or f body, and load it with pro-touring equipment & a monstrous crate engine.
2004_mercury_marauder_4_dr_std_sedan-pic-38847.jpeg

or go older and put money into it, either way:
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

i personally would take this route but in a american muscle twist....get a g body or f body, and load it with pro-touring equipment & a monstrous crate engine.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by 2o6

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 is that an old lady driving that in the picture.. id pass

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by 2o6

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 is that an old lady driving that in the picture.. id pass

I got my car for around $15k used and it's like 5 years old, though it's not worth buying new because my car originally costed $40k, but after 5 years it is worth $15k now, after another 5 years I can prob sell it for like $9-10k, so it's not like my car is dropping a lot in value during the time I have it.

Also if your buying a $20k used car, don't think the maintenance will cost like a $20k car, be expected to pay at least double or any repairs your going to do.

I got my car for around $15k used and it's like 5 years old, though it's not worth buying new because my car originally costed $40k, but after 5 years it is worth $15k now, after another 5 years I can prob sell it for like $9-10k, so it's not like my car is dropping a lot in value during the time I have it.

Also if your buying a $20k used car, don't think the maintenance will cost like a $20k car, be expected to pay at least double or any repairs your going to do.

Thanks for all the input fellas.

I'm looking for something with a manual trans, and no more than 60-80k in mileage. Also, I want to stay in the 2005-6 and later years for the BMW...definitely want the newer look they introduced. And I should have clarified, the car doesn't need to be 20k. I wouldn't mind paying lower and using extra for upgrades. I'm open to anything really.

The '11 Mustang GTs are just
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, but can't find any used since they just came out.

I'm looking for something with a manual trans, and no more than 60-80k in mileage. Also, I want to stay in the 2005-6 and later years for the BMW...definitely want the newer look they introduced. And I should have clarified, the car doesn't need to be 20k. I wouldn't mind paying lower and using extra for upgrades. I'm open to anything really.

LOL. Why are dudes saying it's stupid to buy a used car for 20K? If anything dude is SMART.

Anyways, since u mentioned the 06 330i, if you do go the bimmer route, I would suggest you buy CPO. Get that additional 2 yr/100k warranty. Make sure it has ~50k miles or less. You can probably find 07 335i's for 22k if you look hard enough...

LOL. Why are dudes saying it's stupid to buy a used car for 20K? If anything dude is SMART.

Anyways, since u mentioned the 06 330i, if you do go the bimmer route, I would suggest you buy CPO. Get that additional 2 yr/100k warranty. Make sure it has ~50k miles or less. You can probably find 07 335i's for 22k if you look hard enough...

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

i helped my mother grab an '08 535xi for 20k
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

i helped my mother grab an '08 535xi for 20k
pimp.gif

take 12 and cop a nice IMPALA...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

then, take 2, buy some rims...

then take 5 to the hood... cop some work...

flip it...

rinse and repeat

blee dat

buhdaaat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

take 12 and cop a nice IMPALA...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

then, take 2, buy some rims...

then take 5 to the hood... cop some work...

flip it...

rinse and repeat

blee dat

buhdaaat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom