What versace sunglasses Notorious B.I.G. Wore?

Originally Posted by Yoda

I'd like to know what website he got his tickets to California on...
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL. I love the bandwagon. First Weezy and his tight clothes. With white glasses that Soulja Boy wears. And now you guys want to emulate an icon because yousaw a movie. Oo well, atleast I'm happy that I don't jump on 95% of these fashion trends. Keeping your own personal style FTW. "If you want toclown me, than do it, but atleast I know I ain't a follower." And I'm sure many more have the same opinion of things on here as that quote. Whenwill people stop being followers and just be themselves?

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The last 10 pages of the jewelry thread was about Jesus Pieces, now this? If a 2Pac movie came out, half of you clowns would get nose rings and Thug Lyfe Tattoos.

Jesus pieces are always all over the jewelry thread. Their probably one of the cleanest, classic pieces imo.

Yes, I know, but obviously there has been unusually more discussion about it lately, all due to this movie.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Dudes acting like Biggie just now wore these things last week smh.

These hipsters are working there way up the 90's. Soon dudes are going to rocking the over sized Verasace shirts unbuttoned with no shirt on under it.

I just wana know bout versace shades and all yall fools r just hating and acting like asking a question is a crime.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I honestly have been looking for that versace model since the 90s. Damn near impossible to find.
and i came here thinking i MIGHT find the answer.......but NT has proved its worth again
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

guy's i know im near 30....someone post the answer cuz i would LOVE to have those.....

sorry you're going to need to travel back in time when everything was nice and "dandy"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and while you're there, pick up some air jordan xi's, penny's and shaq's
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I honestly have been looking for that versace model since the 90s. Damn near impossible to find.
and i came here thinking i MIGHT find the answer.......but NT has proved its worth again
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

guy's i know im near 30....someone post the answer cuz i would LOVE to have those.....

I would love to have em too but all these people just go to the thread out of there way and rash on ever1 who want em. SMH

Originally Posted by RSomers6

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

cuz it aint the 90's anymore man
frown.gif

just cause it isnt the 90s doesnt mean u cant wear a pair of shades. SMH @ U.
smh dude
laugh.gif
i made that comment in reference to spot rusherzcomment
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

SMH@ U

frown.gif

smh dude
laugh.gif
i made that comment in reference to spot rusherz comment
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

SMH@ U

he asked why cant any1 answer his ? and ur response was its not the 90s. Thats a dumb answer.

frown.gif

smh dude
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

SMH@ U

he asked why cant any1 answer his ? and ur response was its not the 90s. Thats a dumb answer.
indifferent.gif

dude, grow up, move out of your parent's house, get a career and stop worrying about silly stuff like this
laugh.gif
it's not even that serious

frown.gif

smh dude
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

SMH@ U

indifferent.gif

dude, grow up, move out of your parent's house, get a career and stop worrying about silly stuff like this
laugh.gif

too bad i domt live in my parents house... Dude, grow up, move out of the pjays and quit ur job at autozone.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

smh dude
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

SMH@ U

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

too bad i domt live in my parents house... Dude, grow up, move out of the pjays and quit ur job at autozone.
laugh.gif
and you make assumptions that I live in the pjay's, working at autozone when I own a house in a nicearea in queens
laugh.gif
roll.gif

whatever dude, you don't even know me, so it's not that serious
laugh.gif

later dude

Back
Top Bottom