What was Championship Era Michael Jordan's Worst Game Ever?

I remember NT back in 02 and 03 when MJ was a Wiz...prime VC, TMac, AI, 24 yr old kobe..those were good times.

I can imagine the slurpage if all this existed from 83-98..

Bird slurpers and Magic stans..then bad boys pistons...then MJ stans as bird and magic were on their way out.

MJ/nique/drexler arguments..etc.

If you don't want the thread to be about that don't compare Jordan vs Lebron because Jordan is a better player in every way,pure and simple

A non shooting Jordan facing the zone? :lol:

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked but are teams constantly running zones in today's NBA?

Scorer, yeah...But that's it.

If you don't want the thread to be about that don't compare Jordan vs Lebron because Jordan is a better player in every way,pure and simple

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked but are teams constantly running zones in today's NBA?

Well scoring is a HUGE part of the game....basically the most important part of the game because you know basically if you score more points than the other team you win

Rondo could be the MVP candidate if he could score

Jordan was a better defender but I'll admit Lebron can guard more positions because of his size.

I guess you forgot about Jordan's Defensive player of the year award

Jordan was almost a far better leader

Last edited:
scoring is one aspect of the game.

its sad i have to break down basketball like this

if you score 30 with 2 assists, you've gotten your team 34 points.

if you score 20 with 10 assists, you've gotten your team 40 points.

scoring is important, but not the MOST important aspect of basketball.

i showed you how in two sentences.

A non shooting Jordan facing the zone?
laugh.gif

Well scoring is a HUGE part of the game....basically the most important part of the game because you know basically if you score more points than the other team you win

Jordan was a better defender but I'll admit Lebron can guard more positions because of his size.

lebron doesn't have a defensive player of the year award, but he isn't the best defender in the nba right now?

jordan can guard centers? jordan can guard power forwards?

how is he a better defender than lebron?

lebron doesn't have a defensive player of the year award, but he isn't the best defender in the nba right now?

If he's the best defender why doesnt t he have a Defensive player of the year award?

Last edited:

U didn't answer the question originally asked by Nako...What is MJ better at than LeBron?

And if you think scoring is the most important, u must be a Monta Ellis fan.

A leader!? Ur in the huddles with Bron and when MJ played?

Rondo!? Are u for real or trolling now?

Ur basketball knowledge is by far the saddest thing I have seen to date in my NT career.

Last edited:

A non shooting Jordan facing the zone?
laugh.gif

If he's the best defender why doesnt t he have a Defensive player of the year award?
for the same reason tyson chandler and marc gasol have them.

that doesnt even make any sense.

and jordan regularly made fun of all his teammates to the media, fans and anyone else who would listen....

talked about how bummy they were at great length.

almost a far better leader. almost.

scoring is one aspect of the game.

its sad i have to break down basketball like this

if you score 30 with 2 assists, you've gotten your team 34 points.

if you score 20 with 10 assists, you've gotten your team 40 points.

scoring is important, but not the MOST important aspect of basketball.

i showed you how in two sentences.

So I guess John Stocktons 1990 season is better offensively than Lebron this season

He averaged 14.5 APG and scored 17 PPG. So he accounted for at least 62 points of their offense per game

Last edited:

that doesnt even make any sense.

and jordan regularly made fun of all his teammates to the media, fans and anyone else who would listen....

talked about how bummy they were at great length.

almost a far better leader. almost.

So you have to be buddies with all your teammates to be a good leader?

He was about leading them to greatness and getting the best out of them

^^dont forget all the passes that werent assists cuz of fouls! Lmao

Lets see..kevin johnson had 3 20ppg and 10apg seasons and another 19 and 10 and another 20 and 9..how is he not a HOFer??????

On a side note-30/6/6 cconsistently on a chip tm is pretty damb goat worthy..in any era..handchecking or zone..frail white defenders..(ehlo)or not

So I guess John Stocktons 1990 season is better offensively than Lebron this season

He averaged 14.5 APG and scored 17 PPG. So he accounted for at least 62 points of their offense per game

did he do this while leading the team in scoring, rebounding, assists and steals?

while guarding the best player on the other team? while winning a ring?

methinks not.

half of stocktons assists were to malone and half of malone's points were assists from stockton.

you dudes so scoring crazy, steve nash had better seasons than all the people we talking about...so what?

there is more to basketball than scoring, you could post anybody's stat lines and that statement wont be any less true.

So you have to be buddies with all your teammates to be a good leader?

He was about leading them to greatness and getting the best out of them

nah but you not a great leader clowning dudes professionally.

kobe not a great leader cause he cried to sportscenter for a trade

whereas lebron led an all time bum team to the finals and got swept, without one word of slander for anybody.

its hilarious this dude lebron practically the coach of the miami heat and his leadership is being questioned LMAO he gives peptalks to spo before games.

did he do this while leading the team in scoring, rebounding, assists and steals?

methinks not.

half of stocktons assists were to malone and half of malone's points were assists from stockton.

you dudes so scoring crazy, steve nash had better seasons than all the people we talking about...so what?

there is more to basketball than scoring, you could post anybody's stat lines and that statement wont be any less true

NO SCORING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

:smh:

its the same reason you new guys think rondo isn't the best pure point in the NBA...he doesnt score 30 a game.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO just gets 20 assists 5 games in a row....you know, normal, pedestrian statistics.

methinks not.

there is more to basketball than scoring, you could post anybody's stat lines and that statement wont be any less true.

I see....I countered your point about scoring and assists

So now you want to talk about other aspects now :lol:

Stockton didn't do all those things

But Larry Bird did and he did all those things better than Lebron

^c's needed rondo to score at times, but he was so concentrated on passing. dude was basically in the lane and had layups that he passed up :smh:

methinks not.

So now you want to talk about other aspects now
laugh.gif

Larry was a better passer/defender/rebounder than LBJ?

In what universe?
its the same reason you new guys think rondo isn't the best pure point in the NBA...he doesnt score 30 a game.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO just gets 20 assists 5 games in a row....you know, normal, pedestrian statistics.
Whoa whoa whoa.

Rajon Rondo is a selfish assist guy.  He would pass up the easy or smart play (layup, open mid range, etc.) to force out an assist to up his numbers.  Some of those triple doubles were embarrassing he'd dribble past an open hoop and look for someone to pass to to get the assist.

Iverson used to do the same thing sometimes when he'd want a double double.

Last edited:

LMAO LARRY BIRD

if larry bird played in 2013 his name would be adam morrison.

you countered my point about scoring and assists? where? with john stockton?

LEBRON LED THE HEAT TO BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS WHILE LEADING THE TEAM IN SCORING, ASSISTS, REBOUNDS AND STEALS

AND YOU BRING UP JOHN STOCKTON TO COUNTER MY ARGUMENT?

LMAOOOO

you said scoring is the most important aspect of basketball, and you're wrong.

you prolly actually like t-mac.

^c's needed rondo to score at times, but he was so concentrated on passing. dude was basically in the lane and had layups that he passed up :smh:

that's fine.

he's supposed to dribble the ball and facilitate bigger men who score high percentage buckets....that's what a point guard does.

people too enamored with undersized 2 guards who spend 8 years LEARNING how to run an offense.

LMAO LARRY BIRD

if larry bird played in 2013 his name would be adam morrison.

you countered my point about scoring and assists? where? with john stockton?

LEBRON LED THE HEAT TO BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS WHILE LEADING THE TEAM IN SCORING, ASSISTS, REBOUNDS AND STEALS

AND YOU BRING UP JOHN STOCKTON TO COUNTER MY ARGUMENT?

LMAOOOO

you said scoring is the most important aspect of basketball, and you're wrong.

you prolly actually like t-mac.

So you think Lebron is the same physical specimen if he plays in the 1980s without the training and supplements available today?

Larry Bird led his team in all those things too while winning a championship

Last edited:

that's fine.

he's supposed to dribble the ball and facilitate bigger men who score high percentage buckets....that's what a point guard does.

people too enamored with undersized 2 guards who spend 8 years LEARNING how to run an offense.

he was kicking it out for the 3 or to bass for a mid range shot when he had a clear layup or could draw the foul. layup or outside shot? what would u want??? tommy heinsohn would go beserk when he did this, lol. and i watched a lot of c's gm

Back
Top Bottom