What Was He Thinkin? Vol. Is this wavy?

It all makes sense now!

Frenchie stay lookin like Yogi Bear, with the big sleepy eyes

Its all coming together now, MIND BLOWN

Im attracted to MGK. His live shows look amazing and I want his body.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Cant tell me you wouldn't be walking extra tuff in this....... While playing Kanye West cant tell me nothing on repeat. 
blake-anderson.jpg
roll.gif

^ that show is so %%#@@+% ******ed and not even that swag coat can save him from his wackness.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

fur is in.  peep my racoon hat.  get with it or get run over.

Son with the Jebediah Springfield/Davy Crockett swag.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
You can have that.
sick.gif

The only person i had not heard of was Macklemore, and I looked him up via youtube... and guess what i found a video that conflicted about my like of shoes and jordan brand lol ne who the video it self is pretty well done and the song is alright. its called Wings... Some of you might be able to relate.

For a second I thought the guy in the back with the leather jacket was Brian pumper haha

When I hear freshmen in the industry I think of up and coming artists not mofos that been around but gettin dropped from labels also how is french montana gettin pushed dude is toe jam

Although I wouldn't wear it, I like it. Roscoe has the most potential to blow, French second. Both of em have been on hits

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Cant tell me you wouldn't be walking extra tuff in this....... While playing Kanye West cant tell me nothing on repeat. 
blake-anderson.jpg

That show is wildddddd funny

Back
Top Bottom