what was the first ever team jordan and color?

i was thinking about back in 1997 when the xii came out and out of no where we all saw a different shoe with the jumpman logo and the add had eddie jones theywas white and navy blue i believe. does anyone have a image of the add and the first color of the shoe thanks.

The first Team Jordan is the Jumpman Pro.

Edit. White/Navy Blue

I still got a pair in the basement somewhere.

Jumpman Pro were
pimp.gif

The Jumpman Pro was indeed the first Non-Sig Jordan. However, it was released under the Nike name.

Some might say, they were testing the market to see if a non-signature Jordan would sell. It did, and the next year we saw the birth of Jordan Brand.

The first few shoes to release under Jordan Brand were the Air Jordan XIII, Jordan Team and Jordan Trainer.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The Jumpman Pro was indeed the first Non-Sig Jordan. However, it was released under the Nike name.

Some might say, they were testing the market to see if a non-signature Jordan would sell. It did, and the next year we saw the birth of Jordan Brand.

The first few shoes to release under Jordan Brand were the Air Jordan XIII, Jordan Team and Jordan Trainer.
QFT.

there were jumpman pro i don't remember when they came out i think it was like 96-98 something like that

Those were such a basketball great shoe.

Balled mine into the ground so bad that my foot ripped through the midsole on a jumpstop.

Wish they would retro 'em in the OG wht/blk and blk/wht colorways.

Back
Top Bottom