What was the most expensive thing you bought for a girl? Vol. not in a relationship

$100, Uggs for a girl I knew for 5+ years since my freshman year in highschool. Her birthday passed 2 days ago and its Christmas. I use this excuse to justify my purchase and not regard myself as a simp.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

What about you?

Chick I was messing with/known forever had a birthday...got her Monday Night Football tickets and an authentic Suh jersey cause she's a huge Lions fan

Stopped "talkin" to her but it wasn't a total loss...we had an awesome time at the game

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

$100, Uggs for a girl I knew for 5+ years since my freshman year in highschool. Her birthday passed 2 days ago and its Christmas. I use this excuse to justify my purchase and not regard myself as a simp.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

What about you?

You getting it in brah?

a Bit** i was talking to before was into art and drawing and i got her some special makers that cost 30 dollars

NOT in a relationship. Macbook & front row Beiber/SeanKingston tix (ended up going with though
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by megatron

NOT in a relationship. Macbook & front row Beiber/SeanKingston tix (ended up going with though
ohwell.gif
)

eek.gif
, lets be friends. Are you gonna participate for next year's NT secret Santa? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

What about you?

You getting it in brah?

I actually met her cause she was a friend of my ex. Although we got close and messed around, she wasn't willing to jeopardize her friendship with her. 
ohwell.gif

u people are gonna grill me for this...
150 dollar uggs and a 360 dollar ring, price was 1160 and we brought it down to 360, it was at St Thomas Caribbean 

Originally Posted by DomD

150 dollar uggs and a 360 dollar ring, price was 1160 and we brought it down to 360, it was at St Thomas Caribbean 

Seriously, what the hell were you thinking?

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

ohwell.gif
)

srs? 
sick.gif
 arent you in HS?
no

IluvJordanXI wrote:

ohwell.gif
)

eek.gif
, lets be friends. Are you gonna participate for next year's NT secret Santa? 
laugh.gif

I did last year. I didn't want to participate this year, I suck at answering the survey thing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DomD

Seriously, what the hell were you thinking?

either someone is a great salesman or someone is a huge simp

$150+ on dinner.
30t6p3b.gif
and this was for a good friend that I liked and we weren't together all though it was sort of a date??
30t6p3b.gif

The most is like $10 max on food if they didn't have the money but that's about it.
edit: Forgot $40 is actually my max and it was a birthday gift.

Back
Top Bottom