What was your worst day...(No Deaths)

it was just the other day. first this dude was ready to fight me after playing basketball. then when i leave my car wont start. i found out its gonna be like100bucks to fix it. then i had to go to a job interview that was complete %!%*. wasnt too bad of a day but it was kinda bad

i play baseball, so when i found out i tore my ligament it was over for me.
i actually found out 2 weeks ago so its pretty recent

That I can think of for recent things, i was playing around with my phone and i get a text message from the girl that i'm absolutely nuts for that shespregnant by her on and off boyfriend.
frown.gif

This aint happen in a day but it took a whole week... (January 4th - 12th, 2002)

In 7th grade the fam went to Nigeria for Christmas break (my first time going, but its where my fam is from) me and my sis started feeling real week about 5days after we came back
Friday after school I was real tired
Saturday my tongue swells up and my throats extra dry, so we're going to the doctor and I throw up out the window of the car while on the freeway
Doctor I usually see isnt there that day so we see some other doctor who was and he diagnosed us with the flu and gave me some meds
next day I get a little rash on my "Johnson" so I scratch and 30 minutes later its spreads to the rest of my body (I mean everywhere you can think of
frown.gif
)
next mornin I got mad diarrhea, I actually sharted on myself, when I get to the restroom I cant even take care of my business cause I got stuff comin outtaboth holes (throwup and doodoo)
sick.gif
smh...
my sisters throwin up in the other room, my moms spazzin cause she thinks both of us are about to drop dead my moms calls the doctor (our real doctor) and hesays we got Malaria... when I heard this Im Buggin hard thinkin I'm bout to die
next day, we had no energy at all we're layin in the same spot for 12 hours just drinkin Gatorade root beer for some reason, we couldnt go to the hospitalcause the Doctor said that we may die cause they'll keep us in ICU or somethin like that so we're just at home...
next night I'm sleep and start hilucinatin seein old ladys walkin through my room (I was probably just dreamin, but I wasnt in my right mind the whole timeso I dunno)
then they realize I'm allergic to the pills I was takin thats why I had the rashes
smh.gif
so I hop on some other meds and the rash stops,
come friday after layin on the downstairs couch for a week and pissin hot orange piss due to dehydration we start feelin better but we're still madtired...
when I finally go back to school I have no life in me walkin around tired feelin like a 400 pound Thurman Merman breathin hard and issht I lost like 10 poundsand for some reason everyone knew I had malaria so Ng's was comin up to me like "I heard you got bit by a mosquito in Africa and caught Aids
tired.gif
???" I straight up had the
alien.gif
x
mad.gif
look for the rest of the semester

Worst week in my life EASILY... I havent been back the motherland since, but the strange thing is we got our malaria shots and we were takin the pills while wewere there constantly????

Dec. 20 2007. I had to finish a final project and turn it in that day. I didn't sleep the night before and then I had to stay awake to catch a plane abouttwo hours after class. I was tired.

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

This aint happen in a day but it took a whole week... (January 4th - 12th, 2002)

In 7th grade the fam went to Nigeria for Christmas break (my first time going, but its where my fam is from) me and my sis started feeling real week about 5 days after we came back
Friday after school I was real tired
Saturday my tongue swells up and my throats extra dry, so we're going to the doctor and I throw up out the window of the car while on the freeway
Doctor I usually see isnt there that day so we see some other doctor who was and he diagnosed us with the flu and gave me some meds
next day I get a little rash on my "Johnson" so I scratch and 30 minutes later its spreads to the rest of my body (I mean everywhere you can think of
frown.gif
)
next mornin I got mad diarrhea, I actually sharted on myself, when I get to the restroom I cant even take care of my business cause I got stuff comin outta both holes (throwup and doodoo)
sick.gif
smh...
my sisters throwin up in the other room, my moms spazzin cause she thinks both of us are about to drop dead my moms calls the doctor (our real doctor) and he says we got Malaria... when I heard this Im Buggin hard thinkin I'm bout to die
next day, we had no energy at all we're layin in the same spot for 12 hours just drinkin Gatorade root beer for some reason, we couldnt go to the hospital cause the Doctor said that we may die cause they'll keep us in ICU or somethin like that so we're just at home...
next night I'm sleep and start hilucinatin seein old ladys walkin through my room (I was probably just dreamin, but I wasnt in my right mind the whole time so I dunno)
then they realize I'm allergic to the pills I was takin thats why I had the rashes
smh.gif
so I hop on some other meds and the rash stops,
come friday after layin on the downstairs couch for a week and pissin hot orange piss due to dehydration we start feelin better but we're still mad tired...
when I finally go back to school I have no life in me walkin around tired feelin like a 400 pound Thurman Merman breathin hard and issht I lost like 10 pounds and for some reason everyone knew I had malaria so Ng's was comin up to me like "I heard you got bit by a mosquito in Africa and caught Aids
tired.gif
???" I straight up had the
alien.gif
x
mad.gif
look for the rest of the semester

Worst week in my life EASILY... I havent been back the motherland since, but the strange thing is we got our malaria shots and we were takin the pills while we were there constantly????

Damn B. I was just about to ask if you took your shots and the pills.
Do you remember drinking the water or something that could have been made from thelocal water like a snow cone type treat?
I heard I had malaria when I was like 3 or something when I lived back home.

Back
Top Bottom