What was your worst movie theater experience?

I was fingering my girl when I was 14 because the theater was the spot when her crib was occupied and this creepy white dude like 6 seats down was staring and making my girl uncomfortable.

Movies were never as fun after that relationship but thats because I haven't got domed up in a theater yet. Slacking 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I was fingering my girl when I was 14 because the theater was the spot when her crib was occupied and this creepy white dude like 6 seats down was staring and making my girl uncomfortable.

Movies were never as fun after that relationship but thats because I haven't got domed up in a theater yet. Slacking 
smh.gif
fingering your girl  publicly  but he's creepy
laugh.gif

was at some movie before the michael jackson tribute came out and when the preview for that came on this fat chick started talking to her daughter real loud about wanting to see it every day and blah blah and since it was previews i let it slide but when the movie started they were talking quite a bit but not too loud, then the fat mom burped real loud and they started laughing loud so i told them u know yer not the only effing people in the theatre and then she started sayin stuff and my gf almost went bolistic on both of them, we almost got kicked out lol. Another time we were in a different theatre and she said someone was kickin her chair and she said she thought it was a grown up and she asked em several times to quit and when they kept it up and i turned around and told them to knock it off in a loud voice, as i was turning around, then i noticed... it was a kid, man i felt like a jerk lol

was at some movie before the michael jackson tribute came out and when the preview for that came on this fat chick started talking to her daughter real loud about wanting to see it every day and blah blah and since it was previews i let it slide but when the movie started they were talking quite a bit but not too loud, then the fat mom burped real loud and they started laughing loud so i told them u know yer not the only effing people in the theatre and then she started sayin stuff and my gf almost went bolistic on both of them, we almost got kicked out lol. Another time we were in a different theatre and she said someone was kickin her chair and she said she thought it was a grown up and she asked em several times to quit and when they kept it up and i turned around and told them to knock it off in a loud voice, as i was turning around, then i noticed... it was a kid, man i felt like a jerk lol

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Some lames fired up a blunt in the movie. (Magic Johnson Theater :Greenbriar Mall) One guy asked them to put it out, the guys smoking the weed pulled a gun on the patron. People started running and ducking for cover. I was slammed with soft drinks and popcorn from the row behind me. Outfit ruined, All we got was 2 free movie vouchers.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not surprised.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Some lames fired up a blunt in the movie. (Magic Johnson Theater :Greenbriar Mall) One guy asked them to put it out, the guys smoking the weed pulled a gun on the patron. People started running and ducking for cover. I was slammed with soft drinks and popcorn from the row behind me. Outfit ruined, All we got was 2 free movie vouchers.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not surprised.

Me and my cousin skipped school to go watch a matinee showing of "The Omen" back in 2006.

So we buy our tickets and we walk into the theater. We figure it should be packed because the movie had just come out on June 6th (6.06.06) WRONG!

Theater was completely empty and it was just me and my cousin watching this scary %@$ movie.

Then about an hour into the film some random guy comes into the theater.

Needless to say me and my cousin were scared @%%%%*%!.

Me and my cousin skipped school to go watch a matinee showing of "The Omen" back in 2006.

So we buy our tickets and we walk into the theater. We figure it should be packed because the movie had just come out on June 6th (6.06.06) WRONG!

Theater was completely empty and it was just me and my cousin watching this scary %@$ movie.

Then about an hour into the film some random guy comes into the theater.

Needless to say me and my cousin were scared @%%%%*%!.

Watching next friday, packed theater.  Get to my seat.  Couple to the left of me was fighting through the whole movie.  Couple in the back of me was talking through the whole.  Dude in the front of me was fat as so the seat was the chair was pinned to my legs.

Watching next friday, packed theater.  Get to my seat.  Couple to the left of me was fighting through the whole movie.  Couple in the back of me was talking through the whole.  Dude in the front of me was fat as so the seat was the chair was pinned to my legs.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I was 14 I was trying to get it in anywhere and it was in the top row corner away from people and dude managed to make it creepy
laugh.gif
I still remember catching eye contact
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I was 14 I was trying to get it in anywhere and it was in the top row corner away from people and dude managed to make it creepy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Went to see White Chicks with my boys and these 2 latin chicks (I'm trying to get with either one). One of my boys brings his friend who I come to find during the movie is an obnoxious annoying laughing too hard for attention homosexual. You know the type that wanna laugh mad loud and touch you so you can agree that the joke was that funny?

I put blame on myself partially just for *$!%!%* up the seating arrangement where I couldn't get both of them to sit on both sides of me. I only got one to sit to my right while the idiot wouldn't stop being all extra throughout the movie like it was that funny.

Went to see White Chicks with my boys and these 2 latin chicks (I'm trying to get with either one). One of my boys brings his friend who I come to find during the movie is an obnoxious annoying laughing too hard for attention homosexual. You know the type that wanna laugh mad loud and touch you so you can agree that the joke was that funny?

I put blame on myself partially just for *$!%!%* up the seating arrangement where I couldn't get both of them to sit on both sides of me. I only got one to sit to my right while the idiot wouldn't stop being all extra throughout the movie like it was that funny.

Went to see Coach Carter with my brother and my friends the weekend it came out.  The line in front and behind me was huge, and I was freezing as hell.  Then a fight broke out before we got our tickets and the cops nearby arrested those who were involved in the fray.  We finally got our tickets.  Then mad people were cussing and screaming while we were trying to watch the movie.

We decided to to say !!+% it, and I didn't watch the whole movie again until it came out on DVD.

Went to see Coach Carter with my brother and my friends the weekend it came out.  The line in front and behind me was huge, and I was freezing as hell.  Then a fight broke out before we got our tickets and the cops nearby arrested those who were involved in the fray.  We finally got our tickets.  Then mad people were cussing and screaming while we were trying to watch the movie.

We decided to to say !!+% it, and I didn't watch the whole movie again until it came out on DVD.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but yeah you're in public...how can he make it creepy?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but yeah you're in public...how can he make it creepy?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Coach Carter though. I mean if Rashida Jones was in it i can understand

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Coach Carter though. I mean if Rashida Jones was in it i can understand

Back
Top Bottom