What We Could Have Done With the Money in Iraq

It could give every high school student in the United States a free college education.
indifferent.gif
I've been telling the few people I talk toabout this for years that we could be paying for reparations to the descendants of slaves in the U.S. instead and do a better job of:

• spreading our form of democracy
  • improving our image around the world
  • keeping us safe
Unfortunately, it's easier to lie, deceive, and convince people that invading and rebuilding a country servesus better than helping our fellow Americans.

I wonder how much it will be if McCain wins and continues with his plan to pull out until the U.S. wins the war "with honor"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by daemacho

It could give every high school student in the United States a free college education.
smh.gif
our priorities (the government's actually) are totally wrong

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO OVER THROW EVERYTHING & GET RID OF MONEY

CAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US AT ALLL

THEY JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP ON SPENDING MONEY YOU DONT HAVE

WE ARE SLAVES MY PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP REAL TALK AHHHHHHHHHHH

I MAY HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO START THE UP RISING

IMA START PULLING SAW GAMES ON GOV' HEADS

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

indifferent.gif
I've been telling the few people I talk to about this for years that we could be paying for reparations to the descendants of slaves in the U.S. instead and do a better job of:

• keeping us safe
Unfortunately, it's easier to lie, deceive, and convince people that invading and rebuilding a country serves us better than helping our fellow Americans.

respectfully of course, how do you suppose we determine who are the descendants of slaves? and how many generations do you wanna go before youstop? i mean every single member of every family who may have had an ancestor who was a slave gets 1,000 bones? sorry but that will do nothing in my eyes tohelp this world ... now giving everyone a college education would be nice

the problem with all these "what we could have done scenarios" is that we would STILL have to borrow the money that we spent on the war....so all theeconomic woes that resulted from the overspending b/c of the would still occur..

but...I'd hesitatingly agree...

borrow for the good of the US population > borrow for war

roll.gif
my man enphan ... you comment after every post i make homie ... notonly is that somewhat scary, but forreal did i piss you off that bad when i owned you in that one thread about a week ago? i dont even remmeber what it wasabout but im sure you got the pages printed out trying to figure out where your argument went wrong
laugh.gif

a) i cut my hair three years ago
b) [Dre] Wash yo face [/Dre]

Thank you for posting this. It is absolutely disgusting what this government has done to this country. Do you know how many people in desperate need could behelped with just a couple hundred dollars - let alone thousands, millions, billions.

But no, this government (mainly Bush) have pushed us back decades with just 8 years. Shame on the electoral college.

all of america could have gotten wiped down in gucci with that money.

everybody on NT could be sittin in a e92 m3 with that kinda money.

damn shame

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

indifferent.gif
I've been telling the few people I talk to about this for years that we could be paying for reparations to the descendants of slaves in the U.S. instead and do a better job of:

• keeping us safe
Unfortunately, it's easier to lie, deceive, and convince people that invading and rebuilding a country serves us better than helping our fellow Americans.

Now why would they want to do something like that?

Originally Posted by Late80s

we could have given 125,000,000 women a boob job if you wanna think about it in those terms.
So my girlfriend could have jumped from an A to a C?

This is an outrage I tell you! A true call for an.arch.ee

Who the hell is we? You know damn well the government would've used it on some other "project".

Back
Top Bottom