What We DO..................

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

I've come to the conclusion that his verse is in fact the best of the three on this song.
Absolutely. 
BUT

"...Bullets breeze by you (bayou) like Louisiana, mane. But I gotta feed Tianna, mane, so I move keys, you could call me the Piano mane." - 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

I've come to the conclusion that his verse is in fact the best of the three on this song.
Absolutely. 
BUT

"...Bullets breeze by you (bayou) like Louisiana, mane. But I gotta feed Tianna, mane, so I move keys, you could call me the Piano mane." - 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

AND

"...Grams still prayin working on my nerves mayne! like "Son You Gotta Get'cha Soul Clean,  Before They Blow Them Horns Like Coltrane"..." 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

AND

"...Grams still prayin working on my nerves mayne! like "Son You Gotta Get'cha Soul Clean,  Before They Blow Them Horns Like Coltrane"..." 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

AND

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

AND

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Im afraid to say i never got the Louisiana part
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Im afraid to say i never got the Louisiana part
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Came in here to post that line 
pimp.gif

Freeway Verse
pimp.gif

Absolutely. 
BUT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Came in here to post that line 
pimp.gif

This was when I use to rock with the Roc heavy and then I seen this video on 106 or Rap City and it had the cast of the Wire in the video. Just a ill song/video/beat altogether. This is one of those rare instances that everything was perfect. And Rocafella had a couple of these instances.

This was when I use to rock with the Roc heavy and then I seen this video on 106 or Rap City and it had the cast of the Wire in the video. Just a ill song/video/beat altogether. This is one of those rare instances that everything was perfect. And Rocafella had a couple of these instances.

Back
Top Bottom