What were peoples' thoughts on the Black Cat III when it released 4 years ago?

I never did like the black cat 3s. Just didnt do nothing for me, for some reason the elephant print laces bothered me too.

I never did like the black cat 3s. Just didnt do nothing for me, for some reason the elephant print laces bothered me too.

too plain, nothing special, and the patent had a double rainbow going across the sky. i mean seriously wth was jb thinking making sparkly patent? idiots!

too plain, nothing special, and the patent had a double rainbow going across the sky. i mean seriously wth was jb thinking making sparkly patent? idiots!

I have worn mine through rain, snow, dirt, mud - everything. These were always my default Jordan to wear if I knew there would be inclement weather.  Mine are straight trash now, but took 2 years of straight up abuse.

I have worn mine through rain, snow, dirt, mud - everything. These were always my default Jordan to wear if I knew there would be inclement weather.  Mine are straight trash now, but took 2 years of straight up abuse.

I have always been a fan of all black kicks going back to my young days. Black cat 4's are the best all black j's though.

I have always been a fan of all black kicks going back to my young days. Black cat 4's are the best all black j's though.

Still got a DS pair in the closet... I was gonna whip them out the other day but un dsed the cool grey XIs

Still got a DS pair in the closet... I was gonna whip them out the other day but un dsed the cool grey XIs

Back
Top Bottom